58

Third Person POV
Everyone's eyes wide in horror, Tatiana's hand covering her daughter's eyes, Miles' eyes wide, his lifeless body falling to the ground,  Alexander grabbing horrified Luca trying to console the little boy. There stood Carlos, his hand shivering, to everyone's horror, he placed head of the gun right on his temple, "what are you doing?" Marco asks, his eyes wide filled with confusion, Carlos shakes his head, an evil laugh escapes his mouth, tears streaming down his face "I did all of this" he laughs, "I was Miles' informant" he says making everyone gasp, Marco's eye fixed on him as they now held darkness, "I already know I won't live" he laughs before pulling the trigger, his lifeless body falling to the floor

Lizzy POV
. A blood bath lay before us, my head on Marco's chest as he tried to hide me from the horror. In shock, Alexander turning to the men , "get everyone out of here and clean up this mess" he barks. The maids scurried out the room, fear in their eyes, feeling someone tugging on my arm, turning to see who it is, "mam you have to go" one of the men says, looking over to Marco, "go with him" he instructs. Reluctantly releasing him, following the man along with the kids and Tatiana......

Driving to a hotel, silence filled the car . We got to the hotel and were checked in. Entering my room. Tears make their way to my eyes. Letting them fall freely, feeling anger towards myself for crying over him, after everything he's done I still did not wish death upon him, I was so in love with this man once upon a time. The man I saw today is not the man I had fallen in love with years ago, evil he held in his eyes. He was still my husband though, he was a horrible man I agree but I don't think it would also be normal to not feel anything either. Sitting on the couch as I lay my head on headrest, silently sobbing, my heart clenching as thoughts of his dead body filled my mind, hearing the door open, not bothering to look up. I remained glued to my position, feeling the couch deepen, gently wrapping his arms around my shoulder, placing me on his hard chest letting my sobs out as tears uncontrollably streamed down my cheeks.......

Marco POV
I felt nothing towards Miles' death , he had it coming, but I can't also stand seeing Lizzy like this. I can understand why she feels this way because it was her husband after all, but this makes me think if the love she really claims she feels for me can ever measure up to what I feel for her.......