10

Marco POV

I am getting extremely frustrated with computer, all the documents won't send, "fanculo!" (fuck), hearing the bell ring, I make my way over to the door, who could it be at this time, opening the door, there she stood out in the cold Cara mio (my dear), "does your offer still stand?" She whispers, stepping aside, "por favor, come in" (please) stepping inside she turns to face me, "I left my things at the house, I don't have any money on me, will you please pay for the cab?" She whispers, walking to the dining room table retrieving my wallet, I take out a few dollars, "go sit by the fire place and make yourself at home" I whisper, going over to the cab I give the man money, and make my way back inside.....

Liz POV
Walking over to the fire place, taking a seat right across from it, I was still in the dress from last night so I was cold, and hungry, hearing the door shut I look over to Marco , his curls were hanging down his face, they looked natural and messy, he was in sweats, making his way over to me he sat right next to me, his piercing eyes staring into mine, "He wouldn't let me take anything, I don't have a cellphone or anything for that matter " I whisper, " I don't have clothes" my voice cracks, "I don't have a home" I break into a sob, suddenly I feel himself wrap his arm around my shoulder, placing my head on his hard chest, "shhh, it's okay" he whispers.....after sitting there crying it out for sometime, my stomach broke the silence as it growled loudly, sighing, "come, let's get you something to eat" he says getting up. We made our way to the kitchen, "you don't mind pizza do you?"  He Asks, "no, not at all" I whisper, removing the pizza box in the oven he took out 4 slices placing them on the plate, placing the plate in the microwave, I watched him heat up some water in the kettle, once the the microwave beeped, the pizza was placed in front of me, I slowly ate in silence, too hurt and shy to say anything, being at my 3rd slice he placed a cup of hot coco in front of me, "thank you" I whispered, I drank the cup in silence, and finished my food. "You must be tired, you can go to the guest room and get some sleep, I'll bring you something to wear" "thanks", making my way up, I went to the bathroom in the drawer I found a brand new toothbrush in the drawer and a fresh brand new bath towel along with a toothbrush , I started brushing my teeth......

Marco POV

It made me so angry to see her like that, it made want to go and deal with that cagna myself (Bitch: cagna) going to my closet I got a brand new pair of boxers, and a t-shirt she could sleep with along with my smallest size shorts I could find, walking over to the door, softly knocking, not getting a response , I slowly open, taking a peek inside, but heard the shower running, quickly I made my way to the bed and placed the clothes on the bed, rushing out afterwards....

Lizzy POV
Taking the shower I let the water cascade down my body, I felt so tired, after 15minutes I turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around my body, I made my way to the bedroom where I found a clean set of clothes of what I assumed belonged to Marco I pray they fit... putting on the boxers, they actually fit and were quiet comfortable, the shirt was slightly bigger and came up to my thighs considering my height, breathing a sigh of relief, I slowly tiptoed to the dining room, finding him on his laptop, "Marco" I call out, looking over to me, "yes", "I just wanted to say thanks for tonight, and goodnight " i smile, getting up from his seat with his brows furrowed, he walks up to me, his hand reaches out to my cheek, and surprisingly I don't flinch at his touch, "did he do this to you?" he asks gently tracing his finger over my cheek, his jaw was clenched and I could see those hazel eyes darken, it apparently left a hand print, sighing I remove his hand from my face, "Marco, goodnight" at that I made my over to the guest room and let sleep consume me......