47

Lizzy POV

Getting home I was exhausted, placing the bags on the floor, I decided on a long shower, it felt soothing and relieving, getting out the shower I wrapped a towel around my body, opening the door I was startled by Marco's figure, there he sat as he remained focused on his phone, looking up at me, making my cheeks heat up in shame than anything, rushing out the room, grabbing anything I could find quickly slipping it on, "amor what's wrong?" (Love), Marco asks, concern filling his voice , remaining silent as my eyes watered, stalking closer to me, "what's wrong?" He whispers, gently placing his hands on my shoulders, turning me to face him, tears streaming down my face, "Marco I feel dirty" I cry, "I feel disgusting, I feel worthless" I sob, engulfing me in a hug as he let me explain myself, soaking his shirt with my tears, "I feel disgusted about my own body, I feel like I disgust you" I sob, "tesoro..." he sighs, squeezing me tighter, "you don't disgust me" he whispers, remaining in his arms for a while,  breaking the hug,  pulling me back placing his hands on my shoulders, his eyes meeting mine, "tesoro you could never disgust me, don't ever think like that" , wiping my tears, "okay?", nodding my heads, he leans over placing a gentle kiss on my forehead, "let's go eat, our baby must be hungry" he smirks, making me chuckle, following him out to the dining room finding Tatiana, Alex and the kids, getting to the table the tension was clear, Alex had a big scowl on his face, and Tatiana seemed to be talking to the kids, that's odd, "hmmm what's for dinner?" Marco asks, pulling out the chair for me, "we having Carbonara" Tatiana responds, nodding our heads, dinner was then served, we started digging in, the kids were the only people talking, "why did they put the pepper there, couldn't they just bring two" Alex comments annoyed, "I should call Zelda" Alex mumbles, before he has the chance "all you had to do was ask for the pepper, not yell at the poor workers for some pepper" Tatiana scowls, my eyes widen at her words, the look on Alex's face is one that could kill, looking over to Tatiana she just shrugs her shoulders, taking the pepper I place it next to him, "thanks" he whispers, the rest of the night was silent, Marco decided he had to do some work and I decided on a book I had found laying around.....

Marco POV
looking through the internet for therapists, a knock interrupted my search, "it's open" I say, Alexander walking in, a document in his hand, "I have good and bad news" he says taking a seat in front of me, "Miles left the country, but flew back today, the good news in that is that we know he's in the country, the bad news is that we don't know where" he says placing the file in front of me, "Taylor?" I question, "well she's laying low with her family, you know how we work we do not involve the innocent, but we know exactly where she is and know her every move" Alexander shrugs nodding my head, he got up to make his way out, "How do you know something is worth it?" I ask, "what?" He furrows his brows, "how do you know the person you with is the one you will love forever, I'm asking this because you married?" I ask curious, sighing he sits down again, "to be honest you don't, I believe there has to be a reason you tie the knot with someone, love can't always be enough" he says, "what's your reason?", thinking for a moment a light chuckle escapes his lips, "well, with Tatiana, she makes me feel things I've never felt before, she brings out a side of me that I thought was non-existent, she gives me something to live for and a sense of purpose in my life, and she makes me mad as hell" he says making me chuckle, sighing "thanks" , "anytime" he says making his way out.......

Getting in the room, Lizzy was on the bed sitting up, a book in her hand, "why aren't you asleep?" I ask concerned, "I couldn't sleep" she shrugs, changing into pajama pants, making my way over to the bed, I grab the book from her hand, sending  me a death glare, "nope, you ,Ms need to get some rest" placing the book by her nightstand, I slide in the duvet, bringing her closer to my side , "let's sleep" getting comfortable she lays on my chest, "you know you will be okay right?" I ask, silent fills the room. Placing a gentle kiss on her forehead, "I love you tesoro" I whisper as we both drift off to sleep.......

Lizzy POV
Waking up earlier than usual I decided to give the chef a day off as I prepared breakfast for everyone, I made pancakes, eggs, bacon, fruit salad, everything anyone could ask for at breakfast, Tatiana walking in the kitchen with the twins, "oh my God it smells delicious in here" she beams, "where's the chef?" She asks frowning, "I gave him a day off, go get seated, I'll bring the breakfast" I smile, nodding her head she makes her way out as I plate up the last bit of flapjacks, taking the trey, I walk over to the dining room, placing it on the table, "pancakes!!!" Laura and Luca squeal in excitement, Marco walks in the room, in a grey suit, "morning" he greets making his way over to the twins, pecking each of their cheeks, walking over to me, he narrows his eyes at me before pecking my cheek. "Can you believe Lizzy made all of this" Tatiana says proudly", "I thought I told you to rest" Marco frowns, "well I just wanted to cook you all breakfast, and thank you for the support" I shrug pouring Marco a cup of coffee, lightly thanking me he takes his seat. Alexander walking in, saying good morning he takes a seat, "so much food" he frowns, "it's Lizzy" Tatiana says, "oh" he says before digging in, "is this blueberry sauce homemade?" He asks, nodding my head his eyes seem to light up in excitement, plating the pancakes "I didn't know you liked homemade blueberry sauce" Tatiana frowns jokingly, taking a bite of the pancake soaked in the sauce, "you never asked" he shrugs before quickly pecking her lips, "gross" she jokes wiping the sauce from her lips. Seems like everyone was in a good mood today. We all had breakfast as we talked about different things, Marco and Alexander eating all the food, those 2 sure did have an appetite. After the meal Tatiana insisted on clearing the table, "can we talk?" Marco asks, nodding my head I get up from the seat following him to his office. Closing the door behind him, I walk inside the office taking a seat, "I decided to call a therapist" Marco blurts, my body tensing, "look, if you don't like it you can stop, but just have 3 sessions, if you don't like them you don't have to go, I promise" he pleads, sighing, "fine, but after those 3 sessions..." I warn, "yes, you can make your own choice" nodding my head, "when is she coming?" I ask, "in a few hours",  nodding my head. Getting up from his seat striding over to me, leaning over he gives me a quick peck on the lips, interrupted by the sound of my phone going off, "hello?" I say, the voice across the line made me shiver in fear, "I'm coming for you" it said.......