49

Marco POV

Sitting in my office in deep thought, my phone beeps, checking it, "I'm here" it read, "you can come through" I respond. Moments later the door opens, "Mr Wilson, Mrs Roberts is here for you", "uhm thank you Veronica", "can I get you both anything?" She asks, "I'm fine thanks" looking to Ms Roberts, "I'm fine thank you" she smiles. Letting herself out, "uhm please have a seat" I walk over to my desk, taking my seat. "So I spoke to Ms James as she insisted I call her, as you know I must respect her confidentiality" she says slightly disappointing me, "I assume you both need this" she says, raising my brow at her, "yes, i think it would show great support to Liz, and would help you know how to approach this matter" nodding my head, "will you please sign this form of consent" she hands me the piece of paper, scanning through it I signed it, keeping the copy I hand it over to her. "Right so we may begin" she smiles, "tell me about yourself and why you think we are sitting here today?" She smiles....

Lizzy POV
"Where's Marco?" I ask Tatiana as we prepare dinner, "I have no idea" she shrugs, hearing the door open, Alexander walks in, immediately the twins running towards him, slightly disappointed at the fact that Marco's isn't with him, greeting the twins, he made his way towards Tatiana, pecking her lips before whispering "I missed you", finally greeting me, "where's Marco" I ask, "he asked for some time, he did say he might be late for dinner" Alexander says, nodding my head I continued on chopping the onions.......

Marco POV
"So how does what has happened make you feel?" My body tenses at her question, clenching my fists in instinct, "angry" clenching my teeth, "guilty, sad, like a failure, helpless" the feelings could go on, "who are those feelings directed to?" , sighing as I think for a moment, "the guilt is directed towards myself, I feel guilty because I couldn't protect her and my unborn child" my fists clenching tighter, "sadness is directed towards her, failure I feel like I have failed to protect my them both" I sigh, "and what about the anger?" She furrows her brows, my jaw clenches the thought, "I feel anger towards myself, anger towards the people who did this" nodding her head, "why do you feel angry?" She asks, "because they caused her pain" I say, "are you more of a control freak, you like things to go your way, exactly as you planned?" She furrows her brows, sighing out, "not exactly but in a way" I shrug, nodding her head, we finished our session, with her giving me the homework of asking me to write how I feel about Lizzy and how I think could improve my relationship with her ........

Lizzy POV
It's been an hour and Marco's still not here, my heart has a heavy feeling about him, "Alex?" I call out, looking up to face me, "are you sure Marco's still at the office?" Thinking for a moment, "will give one of the men a call to check up on him" nodding my head, I ate my food, my thoughts continuously drifting off to Marco

Marco POV
"You are going to pay for this" I groan, blood flowing from the left side of my stomach, the car kept on moving and whoever it is remained silent.........