9

Liz POV
Standing outside a place I once called home made my heart clench, tears brimming my eyes, blinking them away, I slowly opened the door letting myself in, walking in my heart was beating fast, I made my way to the bedroom where I found clothes scattered on the floor, the shower was running , quickly making my to the closet I take out a suitcase and start packing all my essentials, grabbing my jeans and sweats, throwing them as quickly as I could in the suitcase, "Where were you?" Snapping my head back to see Miles in a towel, "I asked you a question Lizzy?" "I just came to get my clothes" I whisper grabbing my clothes, a bitter laugh leaves his mouth, "Your clothes? Your clothes Lizzy" he laughs, taking slow dangerous steps towards me. "Your clothes?" He whispers, slowly backing away my back hits the wall, he places his hands on both my sides, caging me, "Miles just let me get the clothes and leave" I whisper, he laughs darkly, "everything in this household I own, even your skanky self" he whispers, "now...I ask again, where.......were.....you.....last......night......Lizzy" staring into his eyes, "none......of.....your.....business......Miles" I spit , waiting for a reaction, immediately slapping me right in the face, my face tilts sideways from the impact , again his hand comes in contact with my face, "you whore" he snarls, turning back he grabs the suitcase which I had packed my clothes in, "you want your clothes Lizzy, come get them" grabbing my clothes I run after him as he makes his way to the balcony, "Miles" I call after him, "Miles!" Opening the sliding door he walks out throwing the suitcase right in the pool, "THERE!" He yells he pointing right down the pool, "FOLLOW THEM!" Looking at him with teary eyes I run out the bedroom, making my way out, leaving this house I once called home. I cannot do this anymore, I Will Not do this anymore, gosh I left my cellphone along with my purse in there.  Looking at a taxi I ask for the man to stop, I got in and gave him Terry's address promising him that Terry will pay. I rode in silence as I thought over everything, what was I thinking staying with Miles. The car came to a stop , quickly getting out. Knocking on her door , patiently waiting for her to come to the door , knocking a couple of more times, I wait for an answer, still nothing....going back to to the taxi man "look my friend is not here can you take me somewhere?", his brows furrow, "lady you do realize you still haven't paid me for the ride here and you expect me to be stupid enough to give you another one" "please I beg you I really need the help, I promise you you will get paid for your services" looking at him he starts shaking his head no, "please I beg you, just one more time, I beg you" I plead as I place my hands together, sighing, "get in.....if you playing me I promise you I will be giving you a ride to the police station" he says, getting in the car, "thank you , thank you" at that we drove off, only one place I have in mind......