30

Lizzy POV
Waking up from the deep slumber, my head lay comfortably, my eyes widening I notice I'm actually laying on Marco's hard hairy chest, his breathing even. Placing my hand on it, gently tracing small circles, looking up at his face, he actually had darker eyelids. They cute, strands of his hair on his forehead, how did I get so lucky. "If you keep on staring at me, I might have to consider round 6" he smirks his eyes still closed, a giggle escapes my mouth lightly slapping his chest, "how long have you been awake" I ask, opening those beautiful hazel eyes, "that doesn't matter" he says lightly pecking my lips, breaking away from his grips, he hands tighten around my waist, sighing "Marco i need to take a shower", "let me join you" he says curtly, my eyes widen at the thought "no", "why not?" He raises his brow, I know he's seen everything but now it's different, he'll be able to see every bulge, every hump, every fatty part, "I thought we were over that" he breaks my thought, looking at me his brows are raised, giving him a tight smile, "we are" I try to convince, quickly removing myself from the bed, pulling the long white sheet along with me, "then remove the sheet" giving him a pout, slowly getting up from the bed, he stands there in his naked glory, he truly had the body of a male stripper, his huge manhood proudly hanging, how did that even fit, making his way Over to me, His eyes fixed on mine, Placing his hand on the side of my cheek, slowly leaning in, I close my eyes expecting to feel his warm lips on mine, the sheet was ripped off my body making me gasp, giving him a stiff glare as I tried to cover whatever I could, walking around me, "let's go shower" he whispered in my ear, giving my butt a quick slap making me slightly jump.Wincing my way to the shower, we got in the shower together, we couldn't do anything cause I was still sore of course. Getting dressed I look over to Marco who's putting on his watch, "where are we going today?" I ask curious, " I figured we could go see the Acropolis Museum" he shrugs. Nodding my head, grabbing the hair band from the chair along with the hair brush, I start brushing out my hair, "don't tie it", feeling the gentle hands on my wrist, "I love your curls and think you look beautiful with them" he lightly kisses my cheek making me blush.
We made our way to the museum where we got our own private tour, I learnt about a few rocks and foothills that I didn't even know existed. Taking a walk the tour lasted a full 5hours, after the tour we went to the cafe which offered a fantastic view of the place and had amazing lunch.
In the car going through some emails Rick sent me concerning my divorce, the thought of going back to New York just annoyed me, "I can't believe one more day and we going back" I groan placing my head on Marco's shoulder, lightly chuckling "I know tesoro" gently placing his head over mine, "we'll come back I promise" he sighs, looking up I give him a warm smile, returning it "plus, when we do maybe we'll even stay the entire month" he smiles, nodding my head. We sat in the car in comfortable silence. "You wanna grab a cup of coffee before we head over for dinner" "sure". The car came to stop by where I assume is a coffee shop. Entering the store the delicious smell of coffee filled my nostrils, cakes placed on display making my mouth water. They all looked so delicious, being it our turn to buy, there stood a short old lady, her hair silver, wearing glasses she had the most beautiful smile, Marco exchanged some words to her in Greek, giving her the money, placing my hand on his arm, "can I get the cake too" I ask trying not to sound embarrassed, "sure, which one" he shrugs, scanning through the glass I noticed one that seemed to be a coffee cake, "that one" I point through the glass, nodding his head he tells the lady in Greek. Nodding her head, we waited for a little while for our coffee and my piece of cake, getting our order I found out Marco also got himself a piece. Sitting down with our cake and coffee, "so is the deal done with the Costas?" I ask curiously, taking a sip of his coffee, sighing "I'm canceling the deal", "what why?" I ask in shock, narrowing his eyes at me, my brows furrow "please don't tell me it's because of what I told you" his jaw starts clenching, anger becomes evident on his face, sighing "babe this deal will bring your company so much money, it's a great opportunity, please don't let your personal feelings blind you from that" his eyes become dark with anger "he disgusts me" he snarls, that makes the both of us I think to myself, "I know he does, but please just continue with the deal, for me" I pout, sighing out, "I'll think about it", giving him a smile "thank you". At that we had our coffee and cake in peace then called it a night, since we were too full to have dinner.....