57

2Days later.........

Lizzy POV
Today I felt so excited as Marco is coming back home. The doctor said he's stable enough to come home, but still has to rest before he can go back to work. Driving to the hospital with Alexander, the car was filled with a comfortable silence, I had grown to understanding Alexander much better, and also less afraid of the man. He's helped me so much this passed week, and has tried to make everything easier and convenient, even asking about my comfort and well being. Getting out the car, walking in the hospital to Marco's room, finding him already dressed, the nurse dressing his wounds. "Hmmmm couldn't wait could you?" Alexander says, making my way towards him, giving him a peck on his lips. The nurse decided to show me how to dress his wounds and how I can help him with his shoulder. Marco did not like the idea but he also didn't have much of a choice anyway. Being done we made our way to the car, driving off, "why this way" I ask frowning as Alexander drove towards a different direction, "oh the one we came with has traffic" he shrugs making me nod. The rest of the car ride is filled with the both of them conversing in Italian, which I tried saying over and over again how rude it is. Going down the road we come to a stop by the huge traffic, my eyes widen at it, annoyed at the fact that I needed to pee...........

1h30m later~

We finally got to the house, making our way out, "it's unusually quiet here" Marco comments, the hairs on the back of my neck slightly standing up from the fear, opening the door Alexander walks in, Marco and I following we startled by "SURPRISE!!!!" There stood Tatiana, the maids and even the guards, a cake in Tatiana's hands, my eyes widening on the wall, it's my baby shower. Placing the cake down, Tatiana runs over to me, engulfing me in her tiny frame, "ohhhh baby don't cry" she coos happily, I hadn't even realized I was crying, laughing "oh gosh I'm such a cry baby these days" I say quickly wiping the tears off my cheeks, making everyone laugh, "it's the hormones babe" she shrugs, going over to Marco giving him a hug, "welcome back" she smiles sincerely, gently dragging us both along, "now you both come have a seat" she says, the place was filled with gifts, food and drinks, "you didn't have to" I frown, shrugging "oh honey, you needed it" she smiles, "throughout this pregnancy you've been through so much, today is the day you properly celebrate it" she says excitedly. We spent the rest of the morning eating and everyone enjoying themselves. Getting tons of gifts from even some of the men, even me apologizing to Pedro for drugging him, making everyone laugh, and one gift that no one had expected , especially from Alexander. A huge wooden round vintage baby crib he gifted us with. "It's beautiful" I beam, not being able to contain my emotions I reached over giving him a hug, everyone laughed at his awkwardness, all of that was short lived by screaming, "Mama!" Laura comes running, tears streaming down her face, her eyes filled with horror, "there's a man he's hurting Luca!" She cries, the mood immediately going sour, Alexander getting up from his seat, his gun already in his hand, "I Wouldn't Do that if I were you" a voice I so greatly recognize says, Miles. making all of us freeze, his gun on Luca's head as he held the little boy in a tight grip, tears streaming down the boy's face, his cheeks red, "please let him go" Tatiana cries, Alexander's eyes hard, "put the gun down" Miles says , "NO" Alexander says sternly making all our eyes widen, "you put yours down" he responds, pulling the click, "I'm not going to tell you again" Miles says, the the room silent. "WHAT DO YOU WANT MILES?" I question, "IF ITS ME YOU WANT PLEASE JUST LET THE KID GO" I plead, I can't let a child die because of me, "SHUT UP!!!" He spits, the next thing that happened left us all shocked and frozen to our position, "BANG"!!!!!!...........