52

Third Person POV

Alexander walking in the room, his eyes murderous, Cathy squirming in her chair as her eyes widened at the sight of Alex, stalking towards her, punching her square on her nose making her body slump over, grabbing her by her neck as blood gushed down her nose, "I'm not playing with you anymore puttana, WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY!!!!" (Whore) He yelled making her sob, removing the gag from her mouth, "please" she sobs, a dry laugh escapes his mouth, "you clearly don't know me" he says dryly, ripping her blouse as the buttons fell to the floor exposing her bra, "he said he will kill my family" she sobs, ignoring her pleas "I'm going to give you a boob job" he says dryly making her sob.........

Lizzy POV

After the long drive the car came to a stop in front of an old abandoned house, "if you tr-" "yea yea, I voluntarily came so I won't try anything, let's just go" I roll my eyes, sending me a glare we both get out the car, guiding me towards the door. Opening it, we walked in, the place seemed dark, grabbing me by my arm, dragging me towards a room, she unlocks the door, throwing me inside as she quickly shuts it close, looking back, my heart drops. Marco, slumped over on the chair, his arms tied to the back. Running over to him, his face bloodied and badly beaten, placing my hands on his cheeks, "Ba....baby" I sob, his one eye opening, as the other was closed shut, "Lizzy....what are....you doing here" he whispers, tears run down my cheek at the sight of him, "I'm here for you" I cry, the door opens and in walks Miles, a smirk on his face, stalking towards him "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM!!!" I yell in anger, my hands immediately making contact with his face, I've never felt so much rage and anger towards someone, the moment was short lived as his fist came in contact with my jaw, making me fall to the floor, whimpering I notice Marco pulling on the constrictions, groaning out in pain, crawling over to him "you hurting yourself" I plead with him, my arm is roughly grabbed as I struggle out of Miles' grip, "you coming with me" he says coldly, grabbing me as I struggle, Marco begins to scream, but they come out muffled, "deal with him" he says to his men, immediately they make their way towards him, relentlessly beating him, "STOP!!!!" I yell, "I will go, please" I sob, "stop" Miles says to the men, dragging me along with him to another room........

THIRD Person POV
Catherine's sobs fill  the room, Alexander offering his palm to one of the men, he hands him a pruning shear, taking it, he places it in between the two bra cups, snapping it into two letting her double D cups fall free from the constraint, her eyes widen as the air hits her now bare breasts, "still have nothing to tell me?" Alex asks coldly, "please" she sobs, a light laugh escapes his lips, lightly shaking his head, "you clearly don't know me" he says coldly, placing the shear on right nipple, "PLE...." SNAP!!!! Cathy's blood curling scream filled the room, the sharp pain searing through her, blood gushing from her nipple, her body shivering in a cold sweat, "still have nothing to tell me?" He asks calmly, "please" she sobs, placing the shear on her other nipple, "Alex!" Looking back, Tatiana stood there, the guards holding her back, "let her go" he snarls, placing the shear on the table, making his way over to her, "I found this in Lizzy's room" she breaths, taking the peace of paper from her, looking at it, it has a number on it, below written the word "HELP!" , "I think this is the number that called her before she left" she sighs, looking back to Cathy her breathing heavy, "Tatiana?" He calls out, her eyes quickly shifting back to him, "let's get out of here" he says placing his hands on her shoulders, turning her back towards him as he guides her out.....

Lizzy POV
Getting in the room, the air was thick, "what do you want" I snarl, shaking his head as a light laugh escapes his lips, "you know exactly what I want" he smiles making his way over to me, raising my hand to slap him, he quickly catches my wrist, hold it in a tight grip, leaning over, "if you struggle, I will kill him" he whispers before placing a kissing right on my earlobe, making me cringe at the sensation, going down to my neck as he used his tongue, my body now stiff, "you know your friend Terry was a lot more enthusiastic when I did this" my eyes widen at his statement, "ah I forgot" he leans back, "she didn't tell you" he says amusement dripping from his voice, "tell me what?" I ask confused, a chuckle escapes his lips, "I've been screwing that bitch since forever" he shrugs, "you.....you ly-" "I'm lying!" He cuts me off, reaching over his back pocket, taking his phone out, he goes through it for a moment before handing it over to me, looking at it, Terry's number at the top, the chats were all based on them meeting up, and would discuss how she feels he should take it easy on me, "didn't see that one coming did you" he snatches the phone from my hands, my heart clenching at the thought, "don't worry I killed her already" he shrugs, my own best friend was sleeping with my husband, my eyes watering at the thought. I told her everything about my marriage, she sat there acting clueless, "now where were we" leaning over to my neck, my body goes rigid at his touch, my heart racing, the sound of a phone goes off, "fuck!" He groans, pulling back. He answers it, "yes!" He says, irritation filling his voice. Groaning he hangs up, "we'll finish this" he says before grabbing my arm, relief washed over me. Dragging me inside the room Marco's in. Immediately shutting the door and locking it. Rushing towards Marco's side, "Marco" I call out, "Lizzy" he breaths, his eyes closed, "di...did he..." "shhhhh" I coo, "he didn't hurt me" I place a kiss on his forehead, he looked so exhausted and beat down, he was beyond recognition, "Lizzy" he calls out, "I'm here" I breath, "I.....I don't think I'm going to last any longer" he breaths, violently shaking my head, "no" I cry, "I've........I've lost too much blood" he breaths, tears streaming down my cheeks in sorrow, reaching behind him, untying his hands, taking them into mine, placing them on my tummy, "you feel that?" I whisper, "that's our baby" I cry, a painful smile appears on his face, "he's going to have a very loving mother" he breaths, kissing his bloodied cheek, "and an amazing father" I cry, "you are going to be there for this baby because I can't do this without you" I sob, getting myself together, "your mother wouldn't want you to give up, and I won't let you" I scold. "Help is coming" I whisper, saying a silent prayer to myself, they better....

Third PERSON POV
"This is the location the number is giving?" Alexander asks, "si" Carlos responds, looking at the address it's only 20min away. "We don't have time, get the cars and guns ready" he orders leaving the room, "Carlos, tu rimani con mia moglie e i bambini, se vedi qualcosa di sospetto, spara per uccidere" (you stay with my wife and kids, if you see anything suspicious,  don't hesitate to shoot and aim high) he barks out, leaving the room , "WAIT!" Tatiana calls out, fear in her eyes, "will you come back to me?" She asks, her lips quivering , though she knew and understood what her husband does, moments like this are always hard for her, his hard exterior softens, placing his big hands around her slender face, leaning down he smashed his lips on hers, engaging in a passionate promising kiss, "you know I always do" he whispers, placing another one on her forehead, "if I don't, you know what to do" he says making her frown, "I have to go now" he says quickly kissing both her hands, making his way out, "capo!" One of the men call out, "cosa faccio con la ragazza?" (what do I do with the girl?) he asks referring to Cathy , his eyes turning cold, "uccidila" (kill her) he says before walking out........