7

Liz POV

Sitting down at the bar I was having probably having my 10th drink, "can you give me another round of this" I slur, "ma'am I don't think that would be possible", tears made their way to my eyes again, "why" I cry, "get her water please" a deep voice says, looking over I see Mr Greek God, laughing out loud, "am I dreaming?"  "No you not", "please don't let this be a dream" I cry.....

Marco POV

She looked broken , tears slid down her face, "we need to go ", I say, "But I don't have anywhere to go, my husband is screwing his secretary, where should I go, to that hell hole I call home" she cries, "I'm homeless" she sobs, the bartender comes back with a bottle of water, "how much is the bill?"  I ask, "340" reaching over my back pocket grabbing my wallet I take out a couple of bills, placing them on the table, "keep the change", placing my hands on her hips, "come on let's go", "Noo" she cries, getting her up,"my shoes"she slurs, looking down I realize she's not wearing shoes, "where are her shoes?" I ask the bartender, reaching down he hands me a silver pair of heels, taking them from him, I place her hand over my shoulder as I practically drag her out, "I'm too heavy, you'll fall" she laughs, "I'm a very strong man bella" (Bella: beautiful in Italian ) "Bella? Who's Bella?" She slurrs , letting out a light laugh we finally reach the car, my Matte Black Ferrari GTC4lusso, "you have a nice car" she slurs, "Thank you cara"  (cara: dear), opening the door for her I let her slide in as I closed the door.
"Do you have any friends I can perhaps call or drive you to?" I ask, looking over at her she was knocked out cold....My place it is then....