44

Firstly, I would like to thank so much for the constant support and votes. Finally made it to a 1k, that to me means a lot. I truly do hope and pray that I continue doing a great job with the book and that you guys stay tuned and give me your honest opinions. Please don't forget to vote and comment❤️❤️❤️enjoy!

Lizzy POV

Groaning, I felt him empty himself inside me for the 3rd time making me close my eyes shut. I had stopped crying because it didn't make a difference, I felt myself being stripped of my worth and dignity. Placing his palm on my face, forcefully making me face him, leaning over he forced his tongue in my mouth, not responding to his kiss he pulled back, pulling out of me. Getting he pulled his pants up, "you sure were a good fuck, I can see why Marco doesn't want to let you go" he laughs. Getting up from the table grabbing my pants from the floor rushing over to the wall, curling into a ball as I silently sobbed, "please kill me" I beg tearfully, "please" I break into a sob, his eyes meeting mine as he broke into a loud chuckle ......

Marco POV
"We have surveillance around the entire building, we still do not know where to find Ms James, so we have to be very careful" the man says on the earpiece, "well I know he wouldn't keep her in plain sight, so she's somewhere inside the building where there are no windows available" . "Okay I'm positioning the explosives, they go off in 3.......2..........1!" The sound of an explosion went off, rushing out the car, a 9mm submachine gun on hand, Alexander right behind me, rushing over to the door that had already been broken down. A man came from the side, immediately shots ringing, going behind the wall, men screaming as my men fired on them. Running far from the area, getting in what seems like a passage, Kicking the first door on my right down, nothing.....a familiar scream stops me from my tracks, running out the room trying to listen to the screaming, I run towards the door straight ahead, the sight in front of me makes my blood boil

Lizzy POV
Hearing the shooting outside I began screaming for help, the door flying open in walks in the large man that had taken me from the apartment, stalking towards me, reaching over grabbing me by hair as the pain shot through my scalp. Elbowing him as hard as I could master up he leaned forward, his eyes darkened, his large palm coming in contact with my left cheek, his tight hold on me keeping me from falling to the floor , the door flew open and who stood in front of me made my heart drop. Marco, his eyes murderous, before I knew it rounds of ammunition were released to large man besides me, his now lifeless body falling to the ground

Marco POV
Her eyes widened, her face bloodied and bruised, running over to her, placing my arms tightly around her, relief flushed over me, quickly releasing her, my eyes widen at the fact that she's only in her bra and pants, "oh god tesoro what have they done to you" I cry out, quickly removing the bulletproof vest, I take off my shirt, quickly dressing her in it as I remained in my wife beater. Gun shots ringing closer to where we were, the sound getting closer, "we have to get you out of here" I fuss, cocking my gun, placing a kiss on her forehead. "Stay close and behind me" I instruct, rushing out,aiming the gun straight ahead, occasionally looking back. We ran out the place, running over to the car opening the car door in front of me, quickly placing Lizzy in it, "I got her" I say on the ear piece, "good, we making our way out and we got him''Alexander yells over the earpiece, getting in the car "drive" I say to the driver. Speeding off the entire building exploded. Lizzy sat there silent, her eyes widened. Driving to the warehouse, we sat in silence as Lizzy's head laid on my chest.

Getting to the warehouse, guiding Lizzy out the car, Alexander came to view, his hand on his shoulder as blood seeped out, nodding his head, we went in the house, Tatiana rushing towards us, going over to Alexander giving him a tight hug, "thank God you okay" she sighs, placing a gentle kiss on her head. "Tatiana" I call out,

Lizzy POV
Marco's arms tightly wrapped around me, the lady walking back towards us. Her sleek black blonde hair in a loose bun, her green eyes piercing, a beautiful radiant smile on her face. But what made my eyes wonder was the large scar right above her eyebrow, "Lizzy this is Tatiana she's a physician" Marco introduces, "Tatiana this is Lizzy, she's pregnant so please be careful" gentle placing her hand on mine, "you are so gorgeous" she says politely, "come with me" she coos, "Oi!!" Looking back, it's Alexander, blood flowing from his shoulder, "what about me" he fake frowns, "oh please! You will live" she shrugs, making Alexander chuckle, the first time I've seen this beast of a man smile, he had a beautiful smile, but not better than Marco. Guiding me inside a huge bedroom, neutral colors all over the place. "I'll be right back" she whispers........

Marco POV
Walking in the room, there sat a bloodied Frank on the chair tied up, "ah what do I owe the visit" he smirks. "Who was helping you" I ask getting to the point, "you know I won't tell you" he shrugs, "oh you will, who were you working with?" I ask getting angrier by the second. A loud sadistic laugh escapes his mouth, "what I will tell you is how that bitch of yours screamed and begged for me as I fucke...." all I could see was red, before he could finish his sentence, stalking over to him. Punching his face continuously, being pulled off him, Alexander coming in my face, "we need him alive" he says sternly, "after all this he is all yours" he says, his eyes locking with mine, finding it within me to calm down, "just get the answers from him" Alexander instructs the men. Letting myself out I bump into Tatiana, "hey, how is she?" I ask , a sad sigh escapes her lips, "she's been through a lot, she's taking a shower right now, we did a scan and the baby's fine" nodding my head, in this warehouse we had a lot of medical instruments. Seeing that we get injuries often. walking towards the room, "Marco, I think you should give her some space" she says pleadingly, nodding my head in understanding I make my way to another room.........