37

Third Person POV

"Where is he?" Marco asks, putting the black rubber gloves on his hands, making his way over to the bloodied man. He looked to be around his mid 20s, dark hair, the kid's eyes widen at the sight of Marco, immediately his body begins to tremble, walking over to him, Marco's eyes meet the young man's, not saying a word. Slowly pacing the room as the kid's eyes followed his movement, closing his eyes, taking deep breaths. "I doubt you want me to put my hands on you with the amount of anger I possessive at this moment" he breaths, "plea....ple-" "shhhhhh" Marco begins to coo, walking over to the kid, squatting down to his level, "just tell me what I want to know" he whispers, tears slide down the kid's cheeks, "I.....I can't" he stutters, "they will kill my family" he rants, Marco nods his head, calmly getting up from his position, "you can't" he laughs sadistically, "you clearly don't know me" looking to his men, "look through his information, then get me the two most important people in his life" he orders, making his way out the room.
"You sure about this?" Alexander questions, his eyes wide, "do I look like I'm joking" Marco he says annoyed, sighing "Marco you know we don't stand by killing the innocent, that hasn't been done in a long time you said you don't want it done" he furrows his brows, "that went out the window when they killed my mother right in front of me" he says coldly before walking away........

Unknown POV
"Boss, one of us has been captured" the younger man says to the older man, "FUCK!" He slams his fist on the table, getting up from his seat, "we need to prepare, they are going to attack" he orders, grabbing his phone, dialing the number the person quickly picks up, "yes" he says, "I need to see you, ASAP" he barks.......

Third person POV
"abbiamo scoperto che ha una ragazza e hanno un figlio di 6 anni insieme" (we found that he has a girlfriend and they have a 6 year old son together), Alexander's eyes widen looking at Marco, thinking for a moment "Trovali" (find them) Marco says coldly, shocking Alexander at his heartlessness, turning back to leave the room, Alexander immediately blocks his way, his eyes holding anger, staring straight into Marco's intense ones "Ora ti dirò che non danneggerò bambini innocenti, so che non ho mai avuto problemi a farlo allora, ma ora sono un padre, non posso farlo. Quindi se mi licenzi o mi uccidi ti suggerisco di farlo ora." (Now I will tell you that I will not harm innocent children, I know that I never had trouble doing it back then, but I'm a father now, I cannot do it. So if you going to fire me or even kill me I suggest you do it now) he says just as coldly, the men's eyes glued to the two in shock and horror, "Non dovrai fare nulla, lo farò io stesso." (You won't have to do anything, I will do it myself) he responds, "get Irin on the phone and set up a meeting with her for me" he orders walking out.

Unknown POV
"They missed, they only got the mother" the man says, "Damnit!!!" Miles slams his fist on the table, "so the bitch is still alive" he questions, anger and disgust radiating from his voice, nodding his head, "we got his mother, which has dug us a deeper hole, the girl is nowhere to be seen and I know he will make sure of that" the man says. Miles' eyes darken at the statement........

Third Person POV
The man tied to the chair bloodied, his breathing heavy due to his injuries, the door opens and he stirs in fear, "I Guess we are having a family reunion" Marco walks in, in one hand holding a woman with blonde hair, her screams muffled from the gag on her mouth, her eyes blue, her mascara smudged around her cheeks from the crying, on the other hand, he had a little boy in a blue shirt, his face covered with a sack as he cried out, the man's eyes widen in horror, screaming in horror and begging for mercy, "you see Pedro I gave you an opportunity to come clean but you just had to force my hand to go this far" he motions to the two, tears now sliding down Pedro's bloodied face, a sob escapes his mouth, walking over to Pedro, squatting down his level, shaking his head, "I told you not to underestimate me, now I'm going to show you the kind of man I am" he whispers to Pedro, making him fuss and beg on his chair, "Knife!" He orders from his men, the man hands him the knife with shaky hands, horror in his eyes as he witnesses what his boss is about to do, walking over to blond woman as she sobs and begs for her life, going behind her, gently lifting her neck as she cried and tried to kick, Pedro's eyes widening in horror, "now you are going to watch me slit your girlfriend's throat like I watched my mother die" he says before............