11

Liz POV
Waking up, my eyes felt heavy, and my head hurt, getting up from bed I made my way to the bathroom , did my business and made my way to the kitchen.
"Morning Bella" there sat Marco , shirtless with a newspaper in his hand, sighing out, "morning, I'm sorry for waking up this late", lightly chuckling, "it's only 8:00", "well sorry for waking up after you", raising his left brow at me, "how are you feeling?" "Like I got hit by a train" I say as I take a seat across from him, "You were crying in your sleep" his accent strong, feeling my cheeks heat up, "I'm.....so" raising his hand up for me to stop, "there's no reason for you to apologize, it's okay" lowly nodding my head I keep my eyes on the counter, "since you don't have clothes I would like for us to go shopping, get you some clothes, as much as I love mine on you but I don't think you comfortable" he smiles, "well...I don't have any money" I shrug, "principessa I have money, a lot of it" (princess). Why is this man so nice to me, "come on, go get ready, I'll bring you some clothes" at that he leaves me right there.........

"Don't you have anything you like?" We we're now shopping. I hated shopping because then I would just be reminded of how fat I am, and how clothes didn't fit me the way I wanted them to fit, Marco being here makes the process a lot more uncomfortable, "not really" I shrug, going up to the rails, he pulls out a pair of skinny jeans along with a warm round neck jersey, "try this on, I like" he shrugs, looking at him wide eyed,  I grab the clothes from him. Going into the fitting room, looking at the size 16 label on it, I sigh out hoping it fits. Trying out the clothes they actually fit perfectly, "does it fit?" He calls out, going out the room, I show him the outfit, a light smile appears on his face, "perfezionare" (perfect), rolling my eyes we bought so many clothes, some I didn't even feel comfortable with, flat shoes, high heels, formal clothes and the casual clothes, everything you could think of and I was now exhausted from all the fitting. "Great now we have one more place to go to" he says as we walk around the mall, oh my goodness, where now, we bought everything..coming to a stop, my cheeks heat up for the hundredth time today, "we are not going in there!" I say in panic, Victoria Secret lingerie store. "Well bella I wasn't giving you a choice, as much I would love for you not to wear any but you don't have underwear", feeling a knot right in my stomach from his statement, "you not gonna make me "try" on anything right?", narrowing his eyes at me, "I'm not a pervert Lizelle"  going in the store, I felt like I would be on fire from these awkward moments for me, we bought loads of underwear sets, along with some that Marco picked out that he felt "would look good on me" whatever that means. Going out we got me a cellphone and went to an Italian restaurant near by. Taking a seat across from him, we were handed the menus, and we ordered our food along with drinks. "Thank you Marco" narrowing his eyes at me, "for everything you've done for me so far, I really don't know why you doing all of this but thank you I will repay you as soon as I can" I whisper, nodding his head. "You know I can deal with your husba-" shaking my head, "don't....he's worked hard....it's not your battle" I whisper. Quickly changing the subject, "soo..do you have a girlfriend?" He chuckles at my question, "that's a funny question after spending the whole weekend in my house" raising my brow at him, "no, I'm perfectly single" he states. Wow I'm honestly shocked, a man that looks like him has no one in particular in his life, "how old are you?" I ask, knowing his age I wanted to hear it from him, "I'm 38" he shrugs, my eyes widening , " how old are you?" He asks, "I just recently turned 27" , a smirk appears on his face, "well you still a baby", narrowing my eyes at him, "and you a grandpa", his smirk grows, "well then I'll be your sugar daddy" we both chuckle at his words. In the middle of our laughs our food and drinks were served by the waitress that constantly flashed her cleavage for Marco to see...we started digging in our food, "can I ask you a question?" , "you already have" he says taking a sip of his wine, sending him a glare he chuckles lightly shaking his head, "go on" he says, "where does your company's name come from?" "Giussepina Inc.?" , "yea", "well it's my mother's name. My mother raised me to be the man I am as a single parent", furrowing my brows at him, "what about your father?" , "when my mother told him she was pregnant with me, he wanted nothing to do with her cause that would then ruin his marriage with his wife. My mother raised me on her own with no financial help from him . So I finished school, got my business degree and started building my own empire naming it after her. I only found out about my father when he was on his death bed and he needed someone to take over, since him and his wife didn't have any children, he had no choice but to hand it over to me, but I never knew the man" he shrugs at the last part, nodding my head at his words. "Where are your parents?" , thinking over it, my heart breaks at the thought, "my parents both died in a car crash when I was 16, I was their only child" I say in sadness, "I'm sorry about that" he says, "it's fine" I smile. After that we continued speaking more about our childhood and had a great laugh, I actually found myself very comfortable around him, afterwards we went back to his place, watched a movie, had dinner then went back to sleep. I really managed to forget about everything that's happening......