18

Liz POV
Waking up this morning, my tummy just felt weird, getting up from bed I made my way to the toilet, emptying out last nights content, my tummy all of a sudden hurt and I just kept on throwing up more, feeling a hand rubbing my back, looking up it's Marco, looking back down everything came out even more, till I didn't have anything left. "You okay?" He whispers, leaning back down, placing my hand on my tummy, "I think I'm getting a stomach bug" I whisper, "I don't think it's that" he whispers, looking at him confused, I feel a wet area around my butt, placing my hand over it to check, it's blood, bloody hell I just started my period. "How did you know?" I ask embarrassed, sighing out, "well looking at the blood all over the sheets, it's the only explanation" he shrugs, I always had an extremely irregular heavy flow with severe cramps, and they were kicking in, remembering I don't have any tampons nor towels, "uhm....Marco....could you" feeling embarrassed I swallow quickly before spitting it out, "could you get me some sanitary pads", sighing out, "sure, just get in the shower, once you done I'll be long back" he says giving me a tight smile leaving the room.

Marco POV
Hearing her throw up it scared me slightly, thinking maybe she could be pregnant but seeing the blood on the sheets, relief washed over me. Handing the pads and tampons to the cashier, "she's a very lucky woman" the cashier smiles, giving her a tight smile. After paying I took the bag and made my way back to the apartment. Getting there I went up to her room and bathroom, slightly opening door,making sure not to invade her privacy , I place the bag on the floor, closing the door afterwards ......

Liz POV
Getting out the shower I saw the plastic bag right on the floor by the door. Making my way over, he bought every brand and kind of the sanitary pads and tampons, taking the one I usually use, I put on a pair of underwear and got dressed in some baggy sweat pants and baggy sweater. Getting out the room what I find makes my heart race, "Marco what are you doing" quickly making my way out, "oh seeing as that you don't feel well I decided to strip the bed and put everything in the washer while I put in some clean sheets along with the duvet" he shrugs as he neatly placed the pillows, my jaw almost dropped, "oh and I got you some pain meds, since I could tell you weren't feeling well, go downstairs i already bought some hot chicken soup" he says, Miles would have furious with me for the mess making me clean up afterwards, and this guy is just nursing me throughout, am I dreaming. I thought he'd be so mad about his expensive sheets and everything, "aren't you mad?" I whisper, "mad at what exactly, that you are a normal human being" he raises his brow, I know you'll think I'm crazy but I really wanted to cry at his kindness, "Marco" I call out, facing me, "thank you so much" I say sincerely, "you welcome tesoro" he says sweetly. Making my way downstairs I got the soup, walking over to the couch placing the blanket over me, the pain was kicking in and I knew it would be a long day....
Laying on the couch, I just felt so tired from the pain, taking a seat next to me, "tesoro you sure this is normal?" He asks concerned, nodding my head, he sighs "get up a little" he whispers, rising from the couch he places a pillow, "place your back here" he says tapping the pillow, slowly I place my back right on the pillow making my head and shoulders lean against him, "now I'm gonna try something okay, I need you to relax" he whispers, nodding my head, he places his hand under the blanket and shirt, making me tense, if he feels all these fat rolls he might be disgusted, "shhhhh" he coos, "relax" he whispers, placing his hand on my lower tummy, he softly starts rubbing circles. After doing that for 10minutes the pain started to slowly subside, "how are you feeling Tesoro?" He asks softly, "it's getting better" I say, he continued on till I drifted off to sleep.....Spending the rest of the day cooped up watching movies.