42

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED, THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES EXTREME VIOLENCE AND VULGAR LANGUAGE, EXTREME PARTS OF SEXUAL VIOLENCE AND RACISM, IF VIEWER SENSITIVE TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED, I ADVISE HE OR SHE NOT TO READ IT!!!

Lizzy POV

Sitting in the dark room in a fetal position . The room cold making me shiver. My thoughts just kept on drifting off to Marco. What did they do to him, what are they gonna do to me, who is even "they". The door flew open, hissing as the light is switched on, in walked a tall man, definitely around my height, wearing white shirt along with black dress pants, his hair grey, his eyes blue. Wrinkles on his face, definitely in his late 50s, "ah so this is the whore that has captured Marco's heart" an accent I couldn't quiet place dripped from his voice, walking over to me, squatting down to my level, "where's Marco" I croak, his eyes meeting mine, "dead" he says before chuckling darkly, "since he's gone I'm going to take everything he has, including you" he smirks, "you are going to be my personal whore" he whispers. Extreme anger comes over me, doing something I instantly regretted, I spat on his face . His face still, didn't flinch nor say anything, the thick saliva dripping from his chin. His eyes darkened, the air thick, anger and disgust radiating from his features before I knew it the back of his hand made contact with my right cheek , falling to the floor clutching my face, my eyes watering, a feeling I had long forgotten with Marco, " bloody whore" he spits, leaning over, his breathing on my ear, "I am going to put you in your place" he whispers evilly before yanking me right up, his hands so tight on my shirt, slowly ripping it as I thrashed and begged, "please don't do this" I plead as tears stream down my face, his lips latching themselves right onto my neck, a loud grunt escapes his lips, "I've always wanted to have negro pussy, now it's even better cause I get fat juicy negro pussy" He laughs before fully ripping my shirt leaving me in my bra, finding the strength to fight back, clawing his eyes making him yell out in pain, instantly releasing me, "YOU BITCH!" He spits , his eyes darken as if that were even possible, "I was going to be gentle, but now I'm going to fuck you like a real whore and rip you apart" he stalks towards me making me sob in fear, grabbing my arms, he roughly pushes me down on the floor, trying to kick and claw at him but he overpowers me, "please" I sob, the door flies open making him stop instantly, "now Frank why would you begin all the fun without me", my eyes widen, it can't be him. How! In walks Miles with a huge smirk on his face, the man I know as Frank gets off me as a chuckle leaves his lips, "well I couldn't help myself , I really needed to feel the pussy that made Marco want to stay" making the both of them chuckle. Quickly gathering myself as I covered all I could with my hands, my body quivering as I sobbed "Give me some time to talk to her, I give you my word once I'm done with her, you can have her anyway you want" Miles shrugs, "and who knows, maybe we can even have a party for three" he smirks, goosebumps appearing on my skin, cringing at the thought. "Well she's all yours" Frank shrugs, looking back at me, "he just saved you" he winks. Still shocked and ashamed I sat and hugged my body. The door immediately shut and here I was left alone with someone who's legally still my husband. "What do you want from me" I whisper, he chuckles as he starts slowly pacing the room, "what do I want?" He says sarcastically chuckling darkly , "I want to make you suffer" he says coldly, "I want to make you feel pain in every possible way", focusing on my breathing as the tears uncontrollably slid down my face, "what did I ever do to you?" I whisper sadly, "what did you do?" He laughs, "you really want to ask me that" he says rhetorically, "you fucked up my whole life is what you did. You fucked my boss, and you really thought I didn't know" he laughs evilly, "I know you were screwing him like the whore you are right after you left our bloody house" stalking towards me, bringing his face close to mine, that I was able to smell his breath, "and if it wasn't for you I would have been CEO OF THAT BLOODY COMPANY!" He yells, "that position was mine" he says, my eyes fixed on him, "it was never yours" I whisper sniffing, "and it will never be yours" I croak, a bitter laugh escapes my mouth, "oh so you know I was screwing him" I laugh more, "at least he made me cum and was twice the man you are" I say bitterly. As I had expected, his fist landed on my left cheek making me fall back to the ground, blood drips from my nose as I attempt to get up, "you have no idea how much I would love to show you who's boss, but you already know that" he laughs, "I'm going to let every man in this building have his way with you" he laughs before walking out, leaving me whimpering on the floor......
Marco is all I think about before drifting off...........