50

Just wanted to say thank you so much for the support everyone has shown me. Thank you for the votes and comments, truly appreciate the love ❤️❤️❤️

Lizzy POV
Tears streamed down my cheeks. Marco wasn't home, Alexander tried to call him and his phone could not be traced. What if he's dead, "Lizzy I promise you we will find him" Alexander says, his hand gently placed on my shoulder, "I won't rest till we find him" he whispers. Not having it within me to say anything I just nodded my head. "You need to eat something sweetie" Tatiana says placing a bowl of fruit salad in front of me, "I can't" I whisper, "well honey wherever Marco is I'm sure he doesn't want you starving yourself and the baby" she pleads, frowning at her words, I grabbed the fork and slowly began eating........

Marco POV
"Hmmm" I groan as the steel rod came in contact with the stab wound on my stomach, unexpectedly being punched directly on my nose, groaning as I felt and heard a crack, not given a chance to recover, the steel rod made hard contact with my shoulder blade, "That's enough!" someone yells, my breathing heavy, looking up there stood the two people I've been looking for, Miles and my step mother Taylor, a sadistic laugh leaves my mouth, both making their way over to me, looking over at Miles, "why are you doing this?" I ask bored, remaining silent at my question , "you want to kill me?" A deep chuckle escapes my mouth, ignoring the pain shooting through my wounds , "I'm not afraid of death" I whisper, taking steps closer to me, shaking his head "no" he says , "I won't kill you, I want to kill that fat bitch you have been screwing " he spits, leaning closer to my face , "I am going to lure her in by just using YOU" he emphasizes, "I know what a stupid bitch she can be" he smirks. "But I will kill you" Taylor calmly interjects, "I will first torture you, make you feel pain till you beg me to kill you, but then I will make sure you see Miles her kill Lizzy," leaning in closer, so close that I could smell her breath,  "then kill you" she says in disgust, "hmmmm" I say in amusement , "you really think I'm a fica like your little husband" (cunt) I laugh, "you can kill me right now if it makes you feel better" I shrug, "in fact if I were you, I would do it right now" I smirk, "because God help you once my men find you" I say coldly, a chuckle escapes Miles lips, "then I guess we shall see" at that they make their way out, motioning for the men to continue

THIRD PERSON POV
"Where are they?" Alexander asks coldly, "I..... I don't know" Cathy whimpers, tears continuously cascading down her cheeks , "I'm not going to ask you again" , "I swear I don't know" she sobs. Sighing out, he presents his open palm to the man besides him, the man places a pair of pliers on his palm, nodding his head towards the men, quickly grabbing her feet they remove the pair of heels, lifting her bare foot up, Alexander places the pliers on her nail pulling at the nail as her screams and pleas fill the room, "please" she begs as she tries to wiggle out, the men holding her down as Alexander twists the nail around, blood spewing out, the skin attached to the nail being pulled completely, her screams getting louder by the second, not fazed at all by the sound her scream and pleas, he finally pulls the nail along with the skin, blood gushing down as it dropped from the floor, her hysteric cries fill the room, her body shivering in a cold sweat. Alexander's hands now bloody, Cathy's head slumped over as she sobs hysterically, "look at me" he whispers, placing his two fingers under chin forcing her to look up, her eyes meeting Alexander's cold green ones, "I am going to leave this room, let you think, when I get back and you still have nothing for me, I am going to pull your teeth out one by one, am I understood?" He asks calmly , sobbing harder, her face wet with blood and tears,  "give her some time" he says calmly before walking out of the room........

Later on...........

Lizzy POV
10 p.m and still nothing on Marco, I couldn't sleep because he's all I have been thinking about, whenever I drift off the nightmares come back. Sitting outside as I breathed in the fresh air, my thoughts are interrupted by the phone ringing, "Hello?", "Lizzy" my body shudders in fear, "I wouldn't hang up if I were you" he threatens, gaining the courage I find my voice, "what do you want Miles" I finally say, "I have your little boyfriend with me" he says amused, "to be honest he seems to be losing it" he says proudly , tears immediately brim my eyes, "what do you want?" I whimper, "ah, now we talking" he says, excitement dripping from his voice, "I want to see you" he says happily, "without the guards" he adds, my body shudders, "if you even think about telling his little underdog Alex, I will kill him" he says simply, "and if you don't arrive, I will kill him", my heart drops at his words. Without hesitation, "where and when" I ask, "tonight, 23:30, will text you the address", "wait!" I screech stopping him from hanging up, "how can I leave without the guards seeing me" I ask in panic, a light chuckle escapes his mouth, "you a smart girl, you will figure it out, and don't make me wait" at that he hangs up, leaving me completely speechless.........