Time for you to get a Watch

Jake was on the swivel chair and he had an evil look on his face.

"Hey Jake, you the brains behind the operation?" I joked.

" Chris and I have decided your code name to be the beast, and yes, I am the operation leader," Jake replied.

"Why for?" I asked.

Jake replied, "Almost every game you play your name is beast mode, so we shortened it."

"True," I replied, "What are your code names."

" I'm Combo," Cole said.

"And I'm Wombo," Rory added.

" I'm Phantom!" Chris said.

" Detective Romeo," Jake said.

" Wow, you guys gave me a good codename compared to yours, no offense," I said.

" Well, we chose ours," Rory said, "Cole and I are in the same sector so we can be called Combo Wombo."

" What sectors?" I asked.

" Uuhh... Let's see," Marc said, " we have Ben and Josh at Roman times, Jake and I are here in the dark ages, and Rory and Cole are in Ancient Egypt. And that is just some of them. We have people in almost every time period. All but the Future, since it changes all the time."

" Where are the rest of you then? Are they going to pop out like Rory?"

" No... they are at a time change emergency," Marc said, " Andrew and Logan are supposed to be at the age of the Huns, but somebody is messing up in the Chinese era, but you won't be going there anytime soon."

" What's that mean?" I asked.

Jake tossed me a pocket time watch, " That means we are sending you and Chris to the future... eventually. Whatever we do in the past, might mess up the future. We need you two to take care of time itself. The question is... are you ready for the task?"

" Yeah!" Chris said.

" Yeah!" we all repeated.

" This is going to get interesting," I told Chris.

" Trust me... it always does." Chris said.