The Final Exam

We walked through the opening revealing a gagged agent tied to a chair. Next to him was a duel bladed axe.

"This task is easy." Set said, "Take this man's head and you can have your sphinx." He walked out of the room and the opening behind him shut.

I grabbed the axe and said, "This is not right. It doesn't matter if it is my worst enemy or best friend. I will not kill."

I stabbed the axe straight into the ground. We untied and ungagged the agent, "I am not an agent!"

"Wait a..." Cole said, "Marc?"

The agent clicked his time wrist watch, which transformed him to Marc.

The opening well... opened. Set furiously said, " If you will not kill, I will!" He threw a spear at Chris.

The weird thing was... Chris ran toward the spear. He jumped onto his knees, ducked, and grabbed the spear. Just imagine Chris doing the "Matrix" and you get the idea. He then cornered Set.

"Who are you?!" Chris demanded.

"O..okay," Set stuttered.

He morphed into an agent.

"I am the leader of the government agency. You may have stopped me and the agents, but you will never stop the bomb from going off in Japan. We have shogun armies guarding it as well. Good luck," Who used to be Set said, "And this isn't my true form either! I will always be watching!" the agent disappeared.

"I will meet up with Jake and try to figure out this thing with the agent. You guys go get the bomb from Japan," Marc said.

"Cole and I will stay here," Rory said.

I set a time portal to Japan and Chris and I jumped through.