Time Upgrade: Just Five More Minutes?

I woke up in a hospital bed... Again. But this wasn't our old base. Everything was high-tech. Chris, Jake, Marc, Rory, Josh, Ben, Andrew, Logan, and the rest of the team are there. I felt no pain in my left arm. I looked at it and it was metal.

"WHAT THE!!!!" I screamed.

"It's alright... You have a bionic arm because of the explosion," Marc told me.

"When you got hit by the explosion, I contacted everybody to help," Chris said.

"Is that necessary?" I asked.

"Fair point. We just wanted to see how you were doing," Josh said.

Time portals emerged from almost every wall in the room. The only people left were Marc, Jake, and Chris. A nurse walked into the room as if nothing even happened. For some reason, I thought she looked a lot like Adyson.

"Your vital signs are looking fine. You may leave whenever you feel like it."

"Don't we have to pay or something?" I asked.

"We already did," Jake replied.

The nurse was about to walk out when I stopped her and asked, "Do you know someone named Adyson Schaffer?"

"That's me," The nurse said.

"What about Ryan Mattix? Chris Spear?" I wondered.

The nurse ran off in fear when I said my name.

"Don't say that you are Ryan Mattix," Jake ordered. "In the future they consider you guys to be terrorists."

I gradually got up from the bed. My body cracked about a 100 times, "Aren't we the good guys?"

"Not in their perspective it seems," Marc said.

"We have a training facility for you to work on your arm," Jake threw a sheet of paper with the information, "It is on the corner of boss street and awesome lane."

Jake and Marc left the room so Chris and I could talk.

"Are you ready to go?" Chris asked.

I looked out the window and saw a sign that said 'Ryan-Mart'. A floating sign said next to it, 'Ryan Mattix and Chris Spear still on the run?' Then the image shifted to advertisements. I looked back at Chris and said, " I think I know another place to go instead of the facility."

"Where's that?" Chris asked.

"The best place in the world," I said, "Ryan-Mart."