The Attack of the Clones

The droids began to run at us. We grabbed our weapons. Chris grabbed an Arridi broadsword (Chris had to explain to me what it was). I grabbed a small combat knife since I wanted to train more with my bionic arm. The droids finally made it to where we were. From a distance, they looked tiny, but they were about 4 feet tall. They began attacking my legs. I grabbed a horde of them and threw them as far as they could with my bionic arm. In a few minutes, we defeated them.

"Where is the challenge in this?" I asked.

I turned around and noticed our future selves arming themselves with high-tech weapons.

"Why did you give them the safes!?" future me mumbled future Chris.

"I didn't know they would understand it right away! Let's just kill them!" He yelled back.

"No... then we won't get the time watches we lost."

"Lost?" I asked.

"Since we are considered terrorists, the boss took our time watches away from us and put us through this time loop." future Chris replied.

"So is that what you been doing this entire time? Trying to steal the time watches from us. Well, not in this time loop." I decided.

We ran at our future selves and I threw my knife at future me. It hit him right in the chest. Future Chris was standing on top of a laser cannon. It was aimed at me and fully charged. He tried to pull the trigger, but it didn't fire. I looked at the cannon and Chris's sword was in the barrel. The next thing I saw was Chris jumping onto the cannon and tackling himself. I ran over to the weapons rack and got handcuffs. I tossed it at Chris and put it on future him. Future Chris dropped a watch out of his pocket. On his watch was a countdown.

1:23

"Is that a bomb? Please not another bomb," Chris asked.

"It is the countdown to the next time loop." He coughed.

I looked at the weapons rack, "We should take as much as we can. We don't know when we will need it."

I took something from every time period. I summoned my safe and stuffed as much as I can. I then realized it had infinite room. I took everything out and then put the weapons rack inside the safe. Chris started to do the same thing when a beam of light emerged from the ground. We had our safes disappear and jumped through the light.