Tick...Tick...Tick...

"Where is it?" I asked myself.

"I bet it's right under our noses," Chris said.

"That's it!" I exclaimed, "It's literally under our noses!"

We broke through the floor revealing a bomb that read

'This bomb doesn't affect those in real time. Could cause a change in time. Caution. May explode. Good luck getting it defused! It can't!' It had a clock that read 2 minutes remaining. I picked it up hoping it won't explode.

"What are you doing? You'll probably get us killed!" Chris screamed.

"We need to get out of here as soon as possible," I demanded.

We started to run out of the room.

1:49

There was a guard at the gate who was frozen spilling his drink. We managed to get out of Edo Castle. We ran to a rice field next to the castle.

1:12

Our pants were drenched in the field water. I tripped on someone kneeling and working on the field.

0:30

"We're running out of time. Get away from here, you might not get hit by shrapnel then," I ordered Chris.

"I'm not going to just let you die!" Chris yelled.

0:12

I threw the bomb as far as I can. I noticed Chris was still behind me. I tackled him away from the explosion.

0:00

Chris didn't get hurt, but my left arm was busted pretty badly. My wrist felt broken. Scrapes and pains happened everywhere. Then it all went black... again.