Nothing, Nothing, with a bit of Nothing

There was absolutely nothing. The only an empty blackness as if we were in space.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Deep in another galaxy. The call it the blank galaxy," Future me answered.

Then an army of protocol droids walked out of the nothingness.

I asked, "We're facing these guys? We can defeat it like in episode II of Star Wars."

"You can't use your time watch. It's the only way you can learn how to use your bionic arm." Older Chris said.

"Why can't you just teach me since you're my older self?" I asked myself.

Older me rolled up his left sleeve revealing a normal arm.

Older me answered, "What you did in Japan has not affected us yet. I will get the bionic arm in the next time loop."

A safe appeared next to us.

"Put your time watches in here. You have separate safes. Think up a combination for it to come back." Older Chris said.

"Can we keep the safes?" Chris asked.

"Just think of the combination and it appears. Whenever you want," Future Chris said.

We put our time watches in the safe and We thought up our numbers.

23-19-1

A rack of weapons appeared in place of the safe. There was a variety of swords, axes, guns, and even a cannon. There were weapons from the beginning of time to the end of time.

"They should call this the Matrix galaxy," I commented.

"You know.. There is the Matrix galaxy." future me said.

"Why didn't we go there?" I asked.

"Too many people living there," Older Chris answered, "All fans of the movie."

"Let's get started shall we?" Chris said.