Time Joust: Stay on Your Gaurd

" Wait... " Jake said, " before you leave, we need to make to timeline correct."

"They will need some assistance from Cole and me," Rory said.

"I will watch over Ancient Egypt while you are gone," Marc promised.

"And I will track you and help you during this mission," Jake added pointing to an elevator, " go into this elevator to go to the surface."

We walked into the elevator and came up into a market stall.

"Who are you?" the owner of the stall said.

" We are guards for the king," Cole informed.

"Please! You don't look like guards. Where is your armor?" He said.

"We are trying to stay undercover," Chris told the man, then gestured towards an alleyway, "We must leave."

Rory pulled out his time watch, " Okay... Are we going to stay as guards or something else?"

Cole answered, " Stay as guards. We can get to the king that way."

Rory hit a button on the time watch, which gave us guard clothing and weaponry.

"We could have done this the whole time?" I asked.

"There is more to the time watch than time-traveling. You will learn later." Jake said through an earpiece.

" Where should we head?" I asked.

" Go to the king. Tell him about the government, but say that they are peasants not paying taxes. The king will most likely bring you or someone else to chase them away from the kingdom. Jake advised.

We went to the king and he said, "What do you want?"

Chris said, "My king, we came to tell you that there are some peasants not paying taxes."

" Bring them to my presence," he commanded.

"Yes, my king," I said.

Cole was the first to spot them. When he told us, they started running.

We started chasing the government and yelled, " Stop them! They are traitors to the king!"

" Haven't they told that to us before?" Chris asked.

"Exactly," I responded.

The government finally got stopped by a blacksmith, "No traitors get past me."

"Thank you, sir. These men deserved it." Rory assured.

When we got to the king, a government person yelled, " I demand a joust against these four guards! We know that we didn't pay, but if we win... they have to leave the castle immediately."

"Do you accept?" the king asked us.

"Yes!" I said, " I shall joust one of these men!"