Ryan and Chris... Meet Ryan and Chris

Chris and I made it to the facility named, 'Training-Mart' which was connected to Ryan-Mart.

"Before we go," I said, "let's go see if we can find ourselves here."

When we went inside of Ryan-Mart, two robots lead the way we should go. On their backs showed two grown men, one looking similar to me and the other like Chris.

"Is that us?" I asked. Then the names of the people were shown.

Ryan Mattix, Chris Spear

We followed the robots through the back storage and up stairs to the roof. The sun was just setting. Cars passing by in hover-cars. There was a small hatch above us. The droids pointed to it and opened it up. Artificial light blasted out. A hand emerged from that light. And a ladder. We climbed the ladder and the man closed the hatch. The inside looked like an alien UFO.

"Who are you and why are you here?" A deep voice asked.

"We are here to see Ryan and Chris," Chris stuttered.

The lighted dimmed and revealed Ryan and Chris in a grand fashion. Confetti sprayed in our faces. Balloons went in the air.

"We have been waiting so long for this day!" Older Chris said.

"Why?" regular Chris asked.

"There is a time loop of you meeting us. We make it better every time," Older me said.

"We are here to change that time loop... I guess," I said.

"Good. You need to be trained then." Future me said.

He took us to another part of the ship-thing.

There was a portal sitting against the wall.

"Where are you taking us?" Chris asked.

"To an open world," Older Chris said.