9

There's a knock at the door as mom hugs each and every one of us with tears in her eyes, foot steps running down the stairs sound as Rain runs towards us, well me and Jaxon.

Jaxon leaned towards me "I think we forgot to go see her" guiltily I nod as dad straightens his suit and answered the door, Rain skids to a halt in front of us with two boxes in her hands "you two forgot me!!" smiling nervously I point to myself "my fault" rolling her eyes she hands us the boxes "of course it was now hurry and open the maldito boxes" (damn) glaring at her I gesture to Jaxon who's staring at her curiously "little ears in the room" shrugging she crossed her arms as Jaxon teared into the box "he doesn't know what it means" narrowing my eyes at her I stare at her in disapproval "so" putting her hands up in surrender she said "please just open the box"

As the man in a white and grey suit picks up our bags with the boys help I carefully open the gift scared it might break, in the box lays a beautiful aqua blue stone that lays softly on a gold chain "its a aqua stone, I'll always be with you well me and ocean" with teary eyes I pull my older sister into a hug "thank you it's beautiful" rubbing my back she nods "welcome Princesa" (princess)

Wiping my eyes I pull out of the hug and turned towards Jaxon who's holding black glasses and a aqua blue chain "he also has a piece of me but bigger and the same as Kaden and Blake but Malaya is a little different" taking off his circular blue glasses he replaced them with the black ones and wrapped the chain around his neck.

Taking a look at what everyone is wearing, Kaden is wearing black ripped jeans, a dark blue shirt, black leather jacket and dark blue Jordan's with the aqua blue watch that Rain get him while Blake is wearing a white shirt, blue jeans, grey leather jacket with grey and white adidas and a blue gauge in his ear from Rain. Malaya comes bouncing down the hall in a cute aqua blue leather jacket, aqua blue pencil skirt with a white shirt, dolphin earrings, dolphin necklace and white flats with her hair going down her back in spirals and a aqua blue flower tiara "oh my goodness little bear you look so adorable" I gush at her, her cheeks reddens as her finger wraps around a spiral curl and she looks down at the floor boards, lifting her chin up to look at me I whisper so only we could hear "your much to admirable to not see your face, I want to see the cuteness and you've got it so stop looking down" blushing she gives me a small smile and got on her tippy toes to whisper in my ear "thank you Big bear you look absolutely beautiful, I learned that word from you, and why are we all wearing these jackets" looking at everyone's outfit I noticed we are all wearing leather, looking at her I shrug and wiggle my eyebrows while sticking my tongue out making her giggle.

Dad claps "alright its time to go guys" hugging Asher I kiss his cheek "I'll miss you Ash" sighing he flicked my forehead "I'll miss you two Shanta" next is Rain, we just stare at each other until she pulled me into a bone crushing hug but since she's shorter than me with and without heels her arms wrapped around my waist.

Kissing her head "I'll miss your singing in the shower that is absolutely dreadful but then again who'll be the early bird" pushing me away she scoffed and crossed her arms "shut up and who'll I play pranks on?" we both turn to Asher and nod while smirking next is mom.

She looked at me with eyes that could make the strongest person cry, her blue eyes flowing with tears that looked like a water fall "oh mamà" (mom) swatting me away she wiped her tears "I'm fine mi niño just my four kids and grandchild for a week are leaving me but I'll be fine and please have fun cariño I'm surprised you still have your wolf it's a milagro please be careful" (my child, darling, miracle) she brings me into a hug and holds me there until Blake childishly pushed me out the way and Blaze (vampire)decided to show and hiss at him causing my eyes to turn gold.

Mom laughed "be nice mi niño" Blaze retreated with a playful frown, lacing my fingers with Malaya and Jaxon's fingers I lead them outside and buckle them in the limo.

Kaden and Blake come stalking out the house with dad and the driver behind them talking, reaching the car the boys get in and before the door closes dad looked at me "your the oldest take care of your siblings you all are being homeschooled oh and Blake" the marshmallow bracelet he was about to stuff into his mouth fly's out his hand as his head snapped to dad "yes dad" dad smirked "I heard Angel males are sweet but vicious so don't mess with the mated females and let's hope you find your mate" poking his lip out he wined the window up on dad and before the windows at the top dad yelled "BE GOOD BLAKE, LOVE YOU GUYS"

Waving at him as the car pulls out the driveway I pulled my phone out as Jaxon rested his head on my shoulder and closed my eyes as he did.

_____--__________😴😮😊

"mam excuse me mam" blinking my eyes open the driver is standing beside me with the doors open and I'm the only one left "oh sorry" smiling he offered his hand to which I take, to busy admiring the castle I didn't notice the woman until she spoke "hello" spinning around my eyes meet hers "oh sorry I didn't mean to startle you " she has a British accent she's about 5'7 strawberry blonde with crystal blue eyes and porcelain skin, she's beautiful.

"oh it's fine I'm the one who was being careless" placing my hand out I introduced myself "Ashanta Jetsly" a look of recognition crosses her eyes as she shook my hand and bowed "Sophie Halòs" pulling her up gently I shake my head "please don't do that I'm not really used to it and where are my siblings and child" she gestured to the castle "oh my dear how rude of me your siblings are in their assigned rooms but who is this child I could lead you to their room then yours?"

"please and Jaxon " following her across the foyer I look around "it's beautiful" you could see the whole city from the clouds we walk on "thank you sweet heart the king has told me quite a bit about you" quirking a eyebrow I smile teasingly "all good things I hope" nodding she smiled "of course do you know I used to be the queen here?" I thought she was werewolf? "what happened and I thought you were werewolf" smiling sadly she opened the big steel doors and continued inside, it smells faintly of Raspberry and it smells heavenly *i have a good feeling about this*(Aurora, 😇 )...*us two*(everyone else) "my late husband died in a attack five years ago which was a year after we gave birth to the twins Jade and Jayden but now my eldest son is King but sadly I still have bits and pieces of the queen responsibility since he's mateless" looking down I kick the little cloud that gathers around my ankles "sorry I asked" patting my shoulder she said it was alright and asked me if I had a mate.

"oh um around 20 years ago he was murdered by my grandfather and they both were vampires" she grabbed my hand in a comforting manor and lead me to a door that had Jaxon's name in sharpie with the number 202 and based on the smell it's new, quietly opening the door I spot Jaxon sleeping in the middle of the bed "where's my room" I watch Jaxon as he turned in his sleep "across here" thanking her she told me breakfast is at 7 and to be ready.

Conjuring a teddy bear I placed it beside him after placing a comfort spell on it and kiss his forehead and head to my own room where my Robin suitcases lay on the ground beside my bed.

Opening one I grab my Robin leggings and black skin tight spaghetti strap tank top and head to the bathroom, after showering and getting dressed I lay in bed after texting my family good night and texting Kaden what room number I'm in just in case he had a nightmare. Cutting the light off I close my eyes and drift into a peaceful night.