20

We sat in silence until I couldn't take it and wrapped my arms around him, he tensed up but then relaxed. I awkwardly placed my head on his shoulder "Kayto you deserve to be happy but I don't think Hazel is that happiness" I felt him shake his head "she's my last chance since I screwed up with you but i-i don't think she'll make me happy"

We both look over towards Hazel whose flirting with a bored looking Leonardo

I didn't actually mean to place them together, you know how humans get drunk? Well I went to a Greek party and they're wine is so powerful

I knowingly looked at Kayto "you'll see" I winked at him and got up while dusting my shorts off. He stared at me as I walked over to Geo who was also staring at me "Thank you Ashanta" I waved behind me and stood right in front of Geo "are you ready to train?" I nodded

(~_^)<_<^̮^

Hours later I'm sweating but not breathless but sore and Blake is laying tired on the ground while Kaden is staring amused at his brother. Gulping down the water Leo handed me I wiped the sweat off my forehead with the back of my hand "you did better than what I expected" I glanced at Geo "don't think too little of me Pacooli"

He laughed and watched as I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the ground next to my water bottle. I shifted until I stood right in front of him "hit me" he looked at me like I'm crazy "what? No!! I am not hitting my mate" sighing I pushed him out of the way "pussy" I muttered and walked to Leo "you wanna fight one of the most known kings who won every war?" I nodded making him look impressed.

Every one backed away, I placed a dome around Geo and he didn't notice but Leo did. Leo nodded at me and we circled each other, my spine was straight and my eyes watched his every move. I found one of his weak spots right on his shoulder, he seemed to get tired and ran straight for me and jumped over me.

Seeing it I grabbed his leg mid-air and yanked him down only for him to kick my face making me fall. Getting up I spit out the blood in my mouth, I ran towards him and grabbed his shoulders and flipped myself over him. Before I landed I wrapped my legs around his back and twisted making him flip over with me on his back, he pried my legs apart and swung me across the court yard.

I land with a huff right in front of the dome Geo was in, he banged on the dome with rage written clear across his face. The whole globe was engulfed in his flames but it didn't fall. I waved my hands around making him spin in a vertex, I ran towards him and grabbed his wrist and bent it in a weird angle.

He let out a muffled groan but then gritted his teeth. He tried to yank his hand out my hand but ended up hurting himself further, my fist landed in his face making his head whip to the side.
He kicked my leg out from under me making me land on my ass unfortunately for him his hand was still in my hands making me yank his arm out its socket. He yelled out just in time for me to kick his chin, he twisted on the ground and spit out blood on the ground.

I'm getting tired, I'm gonna use his pressure points.

He got up and the wind around us picked up speed  and I placed more globes around everyone for them to stay on the ground. The wind picked me up and Leo fakes a hit to my face and landed a punch on my stomach making me cough and punch him in his face with my right fist then my left. I lifted my knee and dug it in his stomach and pulled his head down on my knee cap, I grabbed his neck and slung him.

I heard Blake let out a girly scream when Leo landed on the globe he and Kaden was in. Leo cried out and got up, grabbing his back. He huffed and disappeared, next thing you know I'm being grabbed by the neck and he tightened it while he slammed his fist repeatedly in my face, my finger dug in his shoulder making him hiss. I kicked him off me and slammed my fist in his chest ,his face then kicked him in his chest, he fell back on the ground and I hopped on him only to go flying back on the ground.

I wiped my head with my hand and was lifted of the ground by my neck, my fist slung around and landed hard in his eye. I used the other one and punched him right where the pressure point was in his neck. He released me immediately and fell on the ground, out cold.

I wheezed and bent over my knees while releasing everyone from their globe, I closed my eyes and breathed through my nose. I heard heavy breathing, cracking open my eyes I spot Geo with the ground around him in flames along with his body, his eyes are pitch black while he has pitch black wings sprouted from his back that looked sharp. I turned back to my family who was standing not too far behind me where Leo is knocked out "guys I need you too go! Now!! Take Leo before something happens!!" I saw them nod and I released a breathe before standing straight and cautiously walked over to a fuming Geo.

His body shook violently as I heard the crunch under my families feet as they ran,  they're not quick enough. I placed my hand behind my back and twirled my finger,  I felt the air pick up as they disappeared from the field. His black eyes snapped towards mine and he let out a small, I placed my palms out "it's alright Claud, I'm alright" he growled again and took a step towards me "he hurt what's mine" his voice sounded deeper and hauty, I shook my head "I'm alright, I told him to do it" I try to console him but obviously I said the wrong things because he let's out a outrageous roar "I don't give a fuck if you told him to get a piece of fur of your damn shoulder,  he made you bleed!! He touched what was mine!!"

I'm getting sick of this, sorry for using this card, straighting up my spine I felt my inner goddess break through "you will not talk to me this way,  I am your mate not your property so I advise you to step off that damn high stool you got because we are fucking equal!! Now will you stop? I'm fine,  all I got is a bloody lip and bruised body that will all disappear in the next half hour so please shut up" he took a step back then nodded while looking down at the ground. I hurt his feelings? I took a step towards him "Claud-" he shook his head.

"I'm not used to having  someone I can touch,  I'm not used to being able to care for someone who I'm able to  care for.... I'm sorry" I shook my head "no, its  alright I just don't like getting downgraded since that happened a little in my life" his face was hidden from me as he transferred back into his human form. He stood with his head turned away from me "I did not mean to let Claud take over" I touched his arm causing him to flinch, I frown and took my hand away "you didn't do anything wrong,  you protected your mate" he shook his head "no I didn't while my mate was fighting I was over here in a dome not able to do anything"

My frown deepens as his jaw clenched,  black clouds surrounded us all of a sudden "I'm so sorry Shanta" and with that he disappeared, what the heck!! He didn't do anything wrong!! Gosh so sensitive but I can't let him get hurt, I know when Jenna gets upset she's ruthless so I don't want to know what Claud could do with hurt feelings.  Closing my eyes I imagined the portal he used then opened my eyes to stare at the human sized swirling hole

I'm coming  Baby