1

Okay so before I began I must tell you... Ashanta's dad gets her memory removed every nineteen years except the important things like who people are....... He will continue until the right time which is why I'm writing now since it is the last time...... Most people will have mates, chosen if they want but they have them....... They speak Spanish fluently so you are warned...... There will be some mature scenes but I will warn you before and there will be mature language, you have been warned...... Also NO COPYING MY BOOK OR THERE WILL BE MAJOR CONSEQUENCES . ...thank you
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

"I can't feel my face when Im with you but I love it

Oooh I can't feel my face when I'm with you but I love it, yes I love it

And I know she'll be the death of me---" can someone please tell me why I am waking up to Raine singing 'I can't feel my face ' by the weekend? She has been singing this song for the last hour and it's on repeat "RAINE IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FU** UP YOU WILL NOT FEEL YOUR FACE WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU!!" and there it is she has waken up the beast we all know as Asher Jetsly, my older brother.

Rain decided to be brave and sing the song he hates more than anything "I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL, SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING ALL YOU EVER DID WAS... BRRREEEEAAAAKKK ME!!" I hear a distant loud that's it then I hear a loud screech and Rain shout in Spanish "Obtener el joder hacia fuera el cuarto de baño Asher Estoy desnudo!!" (I don't know if it's right I used a app but it says "Get the fuck out the bathroom Asher I'm naked") I dont hear what he says next cause I'm to busy thinking how I could hear them when I'm all the way across the house and this house is HUGE!!

Opening my right eye it catches the time on the made in clock that's in my headboard '6:25am' huffing I suck in a tremendous amount of air "Raina gracia Ann Jetsly Que son por lo que muertos por qué en el infierno son Que cantar en 6:25 en el jodido Mañana Nadie va Para Escuela pero Kaden,Blake y Malaya por lo que cerrar hasta !!!!" (Raina grace Ann Jetsly you are so dead why in the hell are you singing at 6:25 in the fucking morning nobody goes to school but Kaden, Blake and Malaya so shut up) closing my eyes and groan in frustration when I couldn't get back to sleep.

Grumbling 'now I can't go back to sleep dumb rain' pushing the blanket from my body I place my blue fuzzy sock clad foot on my neon orange rug, standing up I run my fingers through my blue hair and hear the intercom come on and my mothers voice echoed around my room " Ashanta darling please do me a favor and take the kids to school I have to go to work and Asher and rain are coming with me" breathing deeply I reply a quick 'OK' and to think about it no one really told me where mom and dad works all they say is that they help a bunch of people and there the boss of many chains of business's.

Walking into the bathroom I brush my teeth and comb through my hair and place it in a bun the moves everywhere when I walk. Washing my face and drying it off I don't bother with the shower since I took one last night, opening the door to my closet I pick out a off the shoulder long sleeve baby blue shirt with Blue wash jeans along with black heeled boots that reaches my knees.

Grabbing my keys and phone I apply my carmex while groggily walking down the steps, stopping by the door I shout "YOU THREE HAVE THREE MINUTES TO GET YOUR pequeña evaluar DOWN HERE! OH AND COULD SOMEONE BRING ME A WATER PLEASE" (tiny asses) I hear three pair of shoes stomping down the hall, Malaya runs to me a hands me a water with mushy ice, the way I like it, "thank you little bear" leaning down I kiss her cheek, she blushes and whispered "your welcome big bear" Malaya is really shy but I find it adorable "alright so whos' car are we taking Shanta" straighting up I wiggle my keys to my matte black Lamborghini at Blake while Kaden raised a eyebrow "mine" grabbing Malayas smaller hand I lead everyone to my car.

After Kaden buckles Malaya in he scooted beside her while Blake reached over to the radio, slapping his hand away I smirk "my car, my music" I hear a quiet giggle come from Malaya, it seems I'm the only one who heard it making me smile softly "Can one of you boys call a friend to take you guys and Malaya home" Blake turns to Kaden and I see him nod in the review mirror then turn back to me "yea why" pushing the visor down so the sun won't blind me I put the turn signal on to turn left "I have late classes from 6-9 at the college" it's also weird that no-one but me wanted to go to college cause Rain said 'I spend most of the time at the beach so what's the point' while Asher shrugged and said 'I'm only interested in animals and there is no job anywhere that I know of that studies wolves' he has this weird obsession with wolves and the forest even little Malaya has a obsession with twilight and Edward saying 'me and Edward will have cute little vampire babies but we can't tell anyone or the Vultury will find out and they'll kill it' someone taps my hand making my hand grab it and almost break it "wait, wait, wait sis you have to go sign Laya in your the only so called adult in the car" grinning at Blake I send a playful wink his way and get out the car.

Opening my door I see Malaya trying to flatten her already flat dress and adjusting the tight strap on her book bag while trying to tame her curly brown hair that's in two Dutch braids "what's wrong little bear" biting her lip her eyes became watery "what is they don't like me" we had to move Malaya to a different school cause they kept bullying her and I almost killed a nine year old boy with a plastic spoon, don't ask. "little bear they'll love you. We love you just the way you are so don't worry if your dress is wrinkled a little bit or if your hair is a little frizzy or if your backpack is loose to me you look divine."

Sometimes I use big words because they help her self confidence, blushing she wiped away her tears and give me a small smile which a return "now let's go and show the world how spectacular you are" she grabs my hand and leads me through the green doors but stop and look up at me "why oh um alright let me see... " looking around I see signs on the wall and follow the one that said Main office.

Opening the door Malaya goes in first while looking at the ground "hello my name is Juley but you can call me Jules and welcome to Distict pre school" smiling kindly at the woman around dads age I introduced myself "hi I'm Ashanta Jetsly and this is my little sister Malaya she's a little shy"

Malaya sucks her left thumb but waved her right hand still not making eye contact "well I have to go but one of her brothers will pick her up, Blake or Kaden Jetsly" Malaya looked up at me with teary eyes again "it's alright she's not gonna hurt you little bear...make new friends.... I love you... " the tears fall down her tiny cheeks and I wipe them away while hearing Juley get up, she kneeled down to Malayas height "it's alright hun, everything is okay, how about this you come to me when something is wrong and I'll help the best I can to make you happy is that alright"

Malaya nods and latch onto Jules arm "bye little bear love you" I hear a soft reply "I love you two big bear" kissing her forehead I signed her in and head to the car where one impatient teen is while the other one is quietly listening to music, guess who's who.

The first thing I hear from Blake is "what the heck took you so freaking long" at Blake's rudeness Kaden smacked him up side his head "thank you ninja" Kaden nods and looked back down at his phone, I call him ninja cause he's quiet and sneaky also swift.

Blake rubs his head while glaring through the review mirror at Kaden to which he earned a shrug to, pulling up to the high school the twins get out. Blake says "Adiós madre cabrón!!" (bye mother fucker ) and earned another smack in the back of his head while Kaden smiled at me and whispered "Gracias seis a veces Me Creo que algo es mal con que chico, amor Que " (thank you sis sometimes I think something is wrong with that boy, love you ) smiling back I playfully wink "me dos ninja Que debe Llame al el loco asilo y Dile les son falta a PACIENTE,amor Que también y reloj su hermano" (me two ninja you should call the insane asylum and tell them they're missing a patient, love you too and watch your brother )

Kaden snickers and nods while grabbing his bag. Speeding off I wave at Kaden and head to work. Annie's amor, A cute little coffee and book shop across from the college that I Co own.