4

Asher Jetsly
-----------------

I hated lying to Shanta I really did but dad said it was for her safety so I didn't tell her what she was or even what I was. And as Vlad disappears while letting her go I regret it, I regret not telling her anything about us, I regret not teaching her how to fight, I regret not doing a back ground check on who the new teacher was. When she turns twenty (80) that's when it all begins, it's when she gets her full potential, me and rain was born with it but the others grew into there's, I mean sure the boys and Malaya had some things but that's because they're only one supernatural while Ashanta is five!!

Dad jumps out the window and right before she hit the ground he switched their position and he took the weight of both of their falls, he doesn't seem affected but the first thing he does is check Shanta's pulse with teary eyes "Shanta huney please wake up" I hear a soft sniffle and look up to see Rain silently crying while looking at Ashanta 4 floors down with noticeable hand prints around her neck, taking her hand he rocked back and forth while mumbling "she'll be fine"

I don't know if he's trying to assure himself or her.

Jumping out the window I land beside them creating a huge indent in the ground and pick Ashanta up "what are you doing?"

Looking up Rain is still up there and looking down at us so I nod towards dad and she understands because she jumped out and landed softly behind dad and use her siren abilities to make him sleep.

Our family is the strongest there ever was so it was easy for her but not for other mermaid/sirens but sadly me and Rain are third strongest since mom and dad was the first, mom is stronger than Vlad but refused to challenge him because he's still her dad and Shanta is stronger than both so now she's first, well she was for the last 80 years.

Rain picks dad up with little struggle and we head for the cars, we all rode in the same car so I'll be taking Ashantas car to the royal pack hospital while dad and Rain heads to the house. Opening the door I set Ashanta in the back seat while getting her keys, smelling iron I sniff everywhere and the smell is in two places.

My hand and Shanta's head.

Lifting her head, her blue hair is matted together by a substance
.Blood. Taking my jacket off I rap it tightly around her head, if I called earlier this wouldn't have happened *if you blame yourself one more time I'll force your shift and this will be the first, any other time I let you do it yourself and trust me it'll be painful*...*thanks Diego that puts a lot of assurance in me* quickly turning on the car I speed down the road since the whole sheriff's office is werewolves besides a few officers, speeding around the corner I don't bother cutting of the car since I already mind~linked someone to do that.

Gently picking her up I sprint through the doors "we got her your majesty" a nurse puts her on a stretcher and wheels her to the ER. Pacing I stop when I hear her voice in my head through the pack link, I thought she didn't know what it was?
:Asher?:

:Shanta?:

:yea I'm a little new to this since Luna just taught me this:

:Luna?:

:oh yeah I forgot she's what everyone calls, the moon goddess:

THE MOON GODDESS!!!

:any way let's get to the point and don't ask questions, I need you to go to Ann's Cafe and pick up a little boy named Jaxon and when I wake I'll try my best to answer all your questions as long as y'all answer mine:

:Alright I love you Shanta:

:i love you two:

I walk up to the nurse named 'Rose' "if my family looks for me I want you to tell them I'm gone to pick up someone Ashanta sent me and what number room she's okay" nodding she assured me that she was gonna do what I said so I quickly head to her car and headed to Ann's.
Who's Jaxon? How did she talk to the moon goddess? Only moon goddess can talk to moon goddess, is she the next moon goddess?