11

Knock knock knock

Patting Kaden with my eyes still closed I hear him groan "what" I mumbled 'open the door' huffing he gets up and opened the door "how may I help you?" I hear a girls voice "oh I'm sorry I thought this was miss Ashanta's room" great, someone was looking for me *yea they came to your door with your name on it for Kaden*(Blaze)...*you so mean*

Lazily I get up and walk beside Kaden and crossed my arms while examining her, short about 5'2, pixie cut red hair, and Brown eyes"how may I help you" she avoids eye contact "it's breakfast and miss Sophie sent me to fetch you and your family" uncrossing my arms I hold my hand out "I'm Ashanta Jetsly but you can call me Shanta or Ash" she nods and shook my hand "hello I'm Sherry it's nice to meet you but I must ask whose this" she gestured to Kaden "oh this is my brother Kaden he barely talks" she nods "alright I'll tell miss Sophie that you and your other brother and sister with your child will be down in a little" other brother? "why only this brother?" she giggled "Blake, he's downstairs eating a bunch of the chefs cooking, I'm surprised he's not fat" she blushes and looked down "thanks Sherry" she nods and walked back down the hall with a blush staining her cheeks, turning to Kaden he shrugged and walked to his room down the hall.

Closing my door I head to the bathroom to wash off the sweat from last night's nightmare. Carefully placing my foot on the tiled floor, so I don't slip and bust my ass, I wrapped the fluffy blood red towel around me and head to my suitcases. Waving my hand in the air everything flies out my suitcases and into the closet on its hangers, humming 'Don't worry' by Bob Marley I shift through my clothes cause apparently while I was with Jaxon, Rain went shopping for me.

Picking up a dark purple laced bra I slip it on with the matching black boy shorts with 'sexy' written on the waistband, throwing the towel in the hamper that sits in the corner I search for the right outfit. Picking up dark purple leggings that's see through on the sides and slip them on along with a black tube top and dark purple leather jacket that has gold spikes on the shoulders, I don't put the jacket on so it shows the vine that leads from my neck to the bottom of my back and the rose on my left shoulder while on my right shoulder blade has my family tree. I'm thinking about getting Jaxon's name two.

Last but not least I choose my black scrappy wedges with spikes on the straps. Siting down on my vanity I take the hair bow out of my hair so my dark blue curls fall softly down my back with the white tips flashing in the light and put on my dark purple lipstick with gold eyeliner, studs, and neckless. Done.

Smiling I head across the hall to Jaxon's room, knocking I hear his voice "come in" opening the door just in time for him to put his left shoe on and stand up. He's wearing a blood red collared shirt with black jeans, red Jordan's and the black glasses Rain got him "wanna see something cool" I nod and watch curiously as he walked over to the vanity and came back in front of me to show me the chain Rain got him. "whats so cool about it, it looks the same" my eyebrows furrow "be patient" a 6 year old just told me to be patient, real nice.

He tapped the chain two times and holds it to his pants and right before my eyes it blended in with his pants, my mouth dropped "see momma all you got to do is hold it to the color you want it to be after you tap it twice" he took my hand after putting his chain on and dragged me back to my room "where's your necklace" I point to my desk that my necklace lays on still in its box, he picked it up after tapping it softly twice and held it to the jacket in my lap " i want it the same color as my spikes" he tapped it again but held it to the spikes on my jacket and I watched in awe as it turned gold bit this time the chain changed to the previous color, purple, so it's a purple chain with a gold stone.

Taking off my other necklace I placed this one on and kissed Jaxon on the cheek "thank you sweet" he blushed and grabbed my hand after his stomach growled "I'm hungry" pulling me up off the bed he opened the door while still dragging me. "wait for us" I hear Kaden yell, pulling Jaxon to a standstill I wait for Kaden and Malaya to catch up. After they caught up Jaxon started dragging me again so I take this as the time to see what they are wearing.