Izuku's Quirk

Izuku woke up with extreme excitement. Today was when he'd find out if he'd get a quirk, and possibly what it is.

*time skip cause I lazy af*

Izuku and his mother walked into the doctor's office. "Alright, we did some tests and your son's quirk will come soon, we just can't tell what it is though. We do know that its something to do with the mind. So, that'll likely be a great quirk," The doctor said. "Really?! Will it be flashy?! Like making fire with my mind?!" Izuku asked excitingly.

'Gosh, this kid shouldn't get his hopes up with a flashy quirk,' The doctor thought, but Izuku heard him, and thought he was talking. "What do you mean I shouldn't get my hopes up on a flashy quirk?" Izuku asked sweetly. "Uhhhh, Izuku sweety, he didn't say anything," Inko Midoriya told her son a little worried. "Well, I didn't say it. But I did think it. I think we've found your son's quirk, mind reading, but first, young one, what am I thinking?" The doctor asked then thought, 'I wish I had some food.' Izuku then said, "you were thinking, I wish I had some food." "Correct, your quirk is mind reading," The doctor said. "Really?! That's awesome!!! I can't wait to tell Kacchan!" Izuku shouted.

*time skip to the next day at school*

"Kacchan! I got my quirk!" Izuku yelled running up to his friend. "Really? What is it? Well, can't be better than mine, Deku," Kacchan said. "It's mind reading! I think it's really awesome, but still no where near as flashy as yours," Izuku said excitedly. 'Tch, got that right, dumb Deku,' Kacchan thought and Izuku heard it. "Hey, why are you so mean Kacchan?" He asked. 'Oh right, now he can tell what I'm thinking, stupid Deku,' Of course Izuku heard this thought of his friend's. Deku just gave him a 'really' look. He instantly regretted because Kacchan punched him in the stomach. No one saw, sadly.

*TIME SKIP TO 7TH GRADE*

Izuku was walking to school when he saw Kacchan. He instantly tried to avoid him, but failed. "HEY DEKU!! What are you doing?! Did you just blink in my presence?!" Kacchan yelled. "Yes, bye," Deku said before running for his life.

Bakugo was chasing him and Deku ran to the roof top to get away but failed, now he was cornered. "Shitty Deku! Why don't you just die already?! Worthless life force!!" Bakugo yelled before grabbing Deku's face and slamming him to the ground. Bakugo left and Deku just layed there. Thinking. 'If I'm so worthless, then why? Why am I here at all?' Izuku thought to himself. He eventually got up and went to class and bla bla TIME SKI- shoot forth wall shattered and being constantly stomped on.

*Time skip to on the way home*

Izuku began walking home and he found some shards of broken glass, so he picked the sharpest one up, and put it in his bag. Get continued walking home.

He got home and went straight to the bathroom. His mom wouldn't be home for a few days yet so he had the place to himself. His mom was on a job trip.

He took out the glass shard, and admired it. It was relatively large but small at the same time, it was sharp, and shiny. He pressed it against his skin and enjoyed the pain. After he made three more cuts he cleaned and bandaged his wounds.

"Man, this is going to suck," Izuku said. "Never doing this again."

*Flash Back End*