They Now Know

Izuku began limping to school as fast as possible after grabbing the camera. He eventually reached 1A and opened the door showing the class and Aizawa. "And why are you late today?" Aizawa said loudly. "Well, umm. I had to limp to school because of this," Izuku showed the burn. Todoroki rushed over and put ice on it. "How do you keep getting burned?!" Uraraka yelled worried. "Well umm, Aizawa. This is important. I need to show everyone something, can I use the projector?" Izuku said. "Umm, alright then, go ahead," Aizawa said.

(Pretend there is computer and projector)

Izuku took the memory card out and put it into the computer then played the video. It played. "What do you mean, this is my proof?" Aoyama asked. "You'll see," Izuku said. It began.

"Um, Deku. I know you told me about this when we were little, but since when was it this brutal?" Bakugo said. Everyone watched in horror. Aizawa however said, "holy." "Ever, since, he, came, back," Izuku said seriously.

Todoroki saw Hisashi burn Izuku on the arm in the video. Todoroki then lightly pulled up izuku's sleeve and put ice on the burn. "Th-thanks Todoroki," Izuku whispered. Todoroki just looked up and smiled. The video eventually stopped and everyone just looked at him. "Th-that is how. I got ALL of my burns," Izuku said. "Well, after we bandage you up, who wants to help me arrest his dad?" Aizawa asked. "UM YEAH, ME!!" Todoroki yelled. "I'll help it won't really take much," Bakugo said. "If Bakubro is helping then I am too," Kirishima said. "Also I got my memories back, anyway, LET'S GET MIDORIYA'S DAD!" Kirishima yelled.

Aizawa bandaged Izuku's arm and leg. Kirishima, Bakugo, Izuku, Todoroki, and Aizawa went to All Might's class. They interrupted a class and All Might asked, "Hello, is there something needed?" "Yes, where is your assistant?" Aizawa asked. Everyone was looking at the few who walked in. "I'm right here, what do you need me for?" Hisashi said. Todoroki froze the floor. Keeping Hisashi where he is. "We need you, to explain, EXACTLY, what happened when you got home," Todoroki said in an angry tone.

'What are these people talking about. Do they know what I've been doing? I'll kill Izuku here and now if so,' Hisashi said in his head. "Try and kill me. Also, watch what you think," Izuku reminded. "What's going on Aizawa?" All Might said. "Hisashi Midoriya, you are under arrest for child abuse," Aizawa said. "What?!" He yelled. "We have video proof, don't even try and argue," Kirishima stated. "What, how?!" He yelled. "I recorded it," Izuku said. Hisashi then breathed fire and it almost hit Izuku, Todoroki made a wall of ice. "Nope, not today," Todoroki said then froze Hisashi completely. "Thanks Todoroki," Midoriya said with a smile. 'It's like he's a puppy shark, and now he's human. He's strong, but cute, what the hell is wrong with me??' Todoroki thought. "Puppy shark??" Midoriya said laughing. "No one's thoughts are safe," Todoroki stated.

They got the police to pick Hisashi up and their day continued.

It was now lunch and people where talking to Midoriya. "Hey Midoriya, what was that about a puppy shark? You just kinda said it and now everyone is confused," Kirishima said. "Ok so, remember when we were at the mall in that one restaurant, Todoroki thought, 'it's like he's a puppy turned into a human,' now I guess I'm a puppy shark turned human," Midoriya whispered in his ear.

"Izuku Midoriya and Eijiro Kirishima, come to principal Nedzu's office," The announcements said. They did as they were told.

"So, you two need to make up a punishment for Bakugo," Nedzu said. 'Can his punishment be being my boyfriend?' Kirishima thought. Midoriya began laughing. "Midoriya, what's so funny?" Kirishima asked. "I'm sorry, I read your mind!" Midoriya yelled laughing. Kirishima blushed and said, "you need to stop that." "Ok, I think Kirishima's idea is the best, we're doing tha- NO, Kirishima, we could make him confess his feelings to his crush in front of everyone in our class," Midoriya said. "Oh, my, god. That is brilliant, let's do that," Kirishima said. "Alright, I guess thats his punishment. You can tell him his punishment," Nedzu said.