Baby Midoriya

Todoroki and Midoriya woke up and got some casual clothes on because it was Saturday. They went to the lounge and sat down. "Hey Todo, want to come to the store with me. I wanted to get some snacks," Midoriya asked. "Sure, I guess we could go soon," Todoroki said. They talked a while then went to the store and got some juice boxes and stuff. They walked around grabbing heathy snacks like apples, juice, grapes and a few other things.

They went and checked out. They walked out of the store and saw a fight going on. It sounded like someone cheated and the other found out. They had to walk passed them to get back in the direction of UA and did so. The girl started crying and let a yellow mist release from her ears. It was her quirk and Izuku was caught in the mist while Shoto was outside of it. Once the mist cleared Shoto saw a toddler version of Izuku. He checked to see if he was ok and picked him up. After getting some information on the quirk Izuku was hit with they went back to UA and entered the dorms.

"Guys, Midoriya was hit with an aging quirk!" Todoroki yelled. "HA, SHIT FACE DEKU SHRUNK!!" Bakugo yelled. "AHH!! KACCHAN GOT BIGGER!! I'M GANNA DIE!!" Midoriya yelled then hid behind Todoroki.

Todoroki picked him up and held him. "My child. I'm taking care of him, the rest of you can go away now," Todoroki said. He went to sit down. "How will the affects be reversed?" Iida asked. "In 24 hours he'll turn back," Todoroki said. Todoroki gets his phone out at takes a picture of Izuku. "AHH! why are you taking a picture?!?" He yelled. "Because your adorable and I could use this later," Todoroki answered. "So mean, just like Kacchan," Izuku said. "I am nothing like Bakugo, I'm much nicer," Shoto said smiling. Momo Yaoyorozu made Midoriya clothes his size and Midoriya put them on in his dorm. They came out and Shoto took more pictures. "W-why are you taking pictures?" He asked. "Because your so fucking adorable," Shoto said with a bright smile.

"H-hey," Izuku said in an adorable All Might onesy. "AHHH, DEKU IS SO ADORABLE!!" Uraraka yelled. Todoroki picked him up and said, "he's mine." He said it with a straight face too. Midoriya grabbed onto Todoroki and hugged him. Midoriya yawned. "Guess I still get tired like a child to," He said then fell asleep on Todoroki's chest minutes later. Todoroki grabbed his phone and took another picture. He sent it to the group chat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*picture of adorable Izuku*

IcyHoe: this is mine

LavaBitch: he's so fucking adorable isn't he?

IcyHoe: yeah. He mine

BakuBitch: I'm going to kill everyone

DaWae-n Johnson: why Bakubro?

BakuBitch: no one thinks I'm cute. I was an adorable child

DaWae-n Johnson: prove it

BakuBitch: