'Hanging Out'

Todoroki and Midoriya were walking out of the school gates and began walking to Midoriya's house. "Hey Todoroki, do you like anyone? Like, love?" Midoriya asked. "Hmm, I don't know. What even is love?" Todoroki asked. "Well, it's when you want to protect someone with your own life, when your heart races around someone, and when you think about a person a lot," Midoriya answered giving Todoroki a hint. "Oh, well, I guess maybe I do," Todoroki answered. They smiled.

"Hey, hold on a sec, gotta text my mom," Midoriya stopped and said.

Izuku: mom, please answer, I'm worried. Did your phone die?

There was no answer and Izuku got really worried. "T-Todoroki. We need to hurry," Midoriya said worried. "Ok?" Todoroki answered. They began running until they got to his apartment. Izuku opened the door and walked in to smell like something WAS burning. "T-Todoroki. I'm scared," Izuku said worried. They went into the living room where they saw the burned body of Inko Midoriya. Izuku screamed and pushed his face into Todoroki's shoulder, crying. "Oh my God," Todoroki said. Todoroki noticed a note and picked it up. It read,

Dear Izuku,

I did this after you got to school. Shouldn't have told her. You, and your Todoroki friend, are next.

Your Father,
Hisashi Midoriya

Todoroki dropped it. He brought Izuku with him to get the home phone and called 911.

"911, what is your emergency?" A man asked.
"There's been a murder," Todoroki said.
"Alright, we're sending someone there now, once they get there explain what happened to them," The man said.
"Alright," Todoroki answered and hung up.

He hugged the crying Izuku tightly. 'I'll protect the one I love, I'll protect you, Midoriya,' Todoroki thought. Midoriya didn't read that, he was too busy crying his eyes out. "I'm here, I'm here," Todoroki said holding Midoriya's head in his shoulder.

They could hear sirens, coming closer and closer. They could now see the red and blue lights. Some policemen ran in the door and saw the two of them on the floor, one holding the other. One of the men said, "You two, please come with me, we have to question you outside." "A-alright," Todoroki said.

Their whole class were watching the news and breaking news came on.

'Breaking news.
A murder?!

"I'm Serena James, and we have Breaking news, there was a murder at *Midoriya's address*.

Two boys discovered the burned body of one of the boy's mother. Let's go to the live footage."'

The live footage came on and it showed the red and white haired boy coming outside comforting the greed haired boy, fallowing a police officer.

"WHAT?!! MIDORIYA/DEKU AND TODOROKI?!?!" All of their class yelled at the same time.

'"The footage shows the two coming outside and being questioned by an officer."'

*Midoriya and Todoroki now*

They went down the steps fallowing the officer.

They got to the ground level and the officer began questioning Todoroki on what happened, he had to record it. "What happened?" He asked. "Well, I was going to hang out with Midoriya today, and that's what we were going to do. But we came in and smelt like something was burning. We walked into the living room and there was his mother's burnt body," Todoroki said tearing up. Midoriya cried harder into Todoroki's shoulder. "Was there anything else specific?" He asked. "Yeah, I found a note left by Midoriya's father. It's still inside. After I picked it up the first time I read it then dropped it. The note his father left was basically him confessing to committing murder," Todoroki answered tears coming out of his eyes. He was still hugging Midoriya. "Anything else? Like was there anything hinting that she may have been dead?" He asked. "Well, Midoriya tried texting his mom during lunch at school today. That caused him to worry a bit. But after reading the note, it was saying that it happened after Midoriya got to school. It was terrifying," Todoroki said. "Midoriya, could you confirm what he said is true?" He asked. "Mhmm" Midoriya answered still crying. "Ok, thank you, you can sit on the sidewalk by the cars, as of right now this is a crime scene, but first, can we share this audio with the news crew?" The officer asked. "Y-yeah, sure. I don't care," Todoroki answered.