What are You Doing Here?!

They walked into class 1-A and went to their seats. They talked a little bit and the Aizawa came in.

"Shut up and sit down, I want to go to sleep but first, we will have a new student, this is Kiribi Ashona," Aizawa said and a girl walked in. Midoriya tensed at the name. She looked at her, same lava hair, same green eyes, and same look in them. "Hi, it's really great to meet you a-" She noticed Midoriya. The two locked eyes and Midoriya got up and ran to behind Todoroki. "Izuku? No way, not even possible," She said. She saw Bakugo and said, "OH and Katsuki too," She said. "SHUT IT LAVA BITCH!!" Bakugo yelled. "Yeesh, still a jerk as always," She said. She then walked towards Midoriya and said, "Hey, long time no see." "Y-y-yeah, s-s-sure," Midoriya answered from behind Todoroki.

"Hey Midoriya, I assume you know her?" Todoroki asked. Midoriya nodded. "Alright, if anyone asks, you were goofing off," Aizawa said going into his sleeping bag. "S-so, now that your apart of class 1-A, I'll add you too the group chat," Midoriya said taking out his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{IcyHoe's Broccoli added Ashona to the chat}

{IcyHoe's Broccoli changed Ashona's name to LavaStalker}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"S-so, Kiribi. This is Todoroki," Midoriya said. 'He's hot,' Ashona thought forgetting Izuku's quirk. Midoriya then hugged Todoroki and glared at Kiribi. "S-sorry, yeesh. Guess I can't have an opinion. I also forgot that no one's thoughts are safe around you," Kiribi said. "Your telling me," Todoroki said. 'He's a beautiful mind reading puppy and I love him,' Todoroki thought. "Aww, thanks Todo, anyway. You know Kacchan, the one with the spiky read hair hanging around Kacchan is Kirishima," Midoriya said pointing at Kirishima. "Katsuki hasn't changed at all I can tell," Kiribi said. "Actually, he has a friend he's not so mean to," Midoriya said.

Kiribi went up to Kirishima and Bakugo. "Hey, so hi Katsuki," She said with a smile. "The hell you want Lava Bitch?!" Bakugo yelled. "To say hi," Kiribi said. "Ha, nice one," Kirishima said. Bakugo got something out of his bag and put it on his head. It was one of those bracelets to keep bugs away. "Katsuki? What's on your head?" Kiribi asked. "Bitch repellent. Obviously it's defective," Bakugo said. "OHHH HHH!!" Kaminari and Ashido yelled. "I know, because if it were working you'd be dead," Kiribi said irritated. "OHHH HHH HHH!!!!" Kaminari and Ashido yelled. 'Always loved this blasty guy,' Kiribi thought. "Oh yeah? Well I have some bitch repellent that WILL work, want to see it??" Bakugo asked. "Sure," Kiribi said. Bakugo stood up, kissed Kirishima and stuck his middle finger up at her. "THE FUCK?!?!" Kiribi yelled. "Hey, you wanted to see it!!" Bakugo yelled. "Well damn," Kaminari said.

*time skip at dorms*

Midoriya and Todoroki were in Todoroki's dorm while Kiribi was in her dorm next to Uraraka's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IcyHoe's Broccoli: hi

LavaStalker: umm, Izuku? Why is this my name

IcyHoe's Broccoli: -_- I don't think you want me to say why

DaWae-n Johnson: yeah, why is that her name Midoriya?

IcyHoe: hi, guess I'm here now

LavaStalker: ok, who is who,

IcyHoe: I'm Todoroki

DaWae-n Johnson: I'm Kirishima

Bakuhoe: you can guess, bitch

{Bakuhoe changed LavaStalker's name to LavaBitch}