Midoriya Gets Pissed

Izuku woke up not knowing what he did to Kaminari the night before. He and Shoto woke up the same time. "Morning Todo," Izuku said as loving as ever, yet tired. "Morning Midoriya," Shoto said. They got their uniforms on and went to the lounge.

"Morning guys," Midoriya said in a tired tone. "M-morning Midoriya," Kaminari said scaredly. "You ok Kaminari?" Midoriya asked. "Woah, did you forget?" Sero asked. "Forget what?" Midoriya asked. "Dude, you like snapped or something. Kaminari screamed because he saw a bug and the scream woke you up. Then when you found out why Kaminari screamed you picked up the bug the chucked it at him. You picked him up by his shirt and said something about never waking you up when you didn't have a lot of sleep," Sero said. "I did?" Midoriya asked looking at Todoroki for confirmation. He just nodded. "Umm. I never knew," Midoriya said. "Hey, there's still more I don't know about myself," Kirishima said. "I'm sorry kirishima, I can never see you the same way again," Midoriya said. "What do yo-" "My dorm is next to Kacchan's," Midoriya explained. "I'll go jump off the roof now," Kirishima said. Midoriya grabbed his shoulder and said, "Hey, not without me." Bakugo grabbed Kirishima and Todoroki grabbed Midoriya. "No dying is allowed Midoriya, personal rule," Todoroki said. "Aww, dang it," Midoriya mumbled. "NOPE NOT ALLOWED KIRISHIMA!" Bakugo yelled. "Guess I'll die by the hands of Bakugo," Kirishima said smiling.

They got through the school day and got back to the dorms. Izuku and Shoto were hanging out in Shoto's dorm. "Hey Todo, want to continue watching One Punch Man?" Izuku asked. "I'd say yes, but we have homework, remember?" Shoto asked. "Oh that's right. Let's do it together," Izuku suggested. "Yeah," Shoto answered.

They did their homework and then watched the anime. Izuku dozed off into sleep on Shoto's chest. Shoto eventually fell asleep too.

An explosion suddenly woke the two of them up. They hurried down to see why and saw an argument over something, and Tsu recording it. "What the hell? What's going on?" Todoroki asked. "Kirishima and Bakugo are arguing over who's food is who's," Tsu said. Fear struck Shoto's heart as he looked at Midoriya.

"Kacchan~, Kirishima~," Midoriya said. "WHAT DO YOU WANT DEKU?!" Bakugo yelled. Kaminari could feel what was coming. Midoriya walked up to Bakugo, grabbed his hair, pulled Bakugo's face closer so Midoriya and him were seeing eye to eye, and said, "Listen Kacchan. I was sleeping. Your explosion woke me up. That better not happen again. In case you couldn't tell, I am tired, fricken Pikachu woke me up last night because of a dumb bug, so. You better shut, your, mouth. Got that? Kacchan?" He said this with a smile that would creep out Pennywise, a tone that would terrify Satan, and an attitude that can scare Bakugo. Bakugo stayed quite and Midoriya the go of his head. Midoriya walked up to Kirishima and said, "You as well need to shut it." He said this with the same smile, tone, and attitude. Then walked away, grabbing Todoroki's wrist to take him back to Todoroki's room.

"What, the, fuck," Bakugo said. "I think that's Midoriya pissed off, and tired," Kirishima said. "Wait, did he call Kaminari Pikachu?" Tsu asked. "Yes, yes he did," Kaminari said. "When the fuck was be able to talk back to me?!" Bakugo yelled. Midoriya came back down and said, "I guess you didn't understand me Kacchan. Should I put it in words you can understand? What would those be? Ah yes, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Midoriya yelled then went back to Todoroki, and fell asleep next to him. "Did Midoriya, just? Of all people did he? Just?" Kirishima said. "Yes, he of all fucking people, fucking swore," Bakugo said. "Hey, I have this on video," Tsu said. "Good! I WANT THAT DAMN NERD TO SEE WHAT HE DOES WHEN HE'S TIRED!! HAHA," Bakugo yelled really loud. Midoriya was woken up again. Midoriya ran down there, catching the attention of the rest of the class that was there, and was about to attack Bakugo. Todoroki grabbed Midoriya holding him back. "LET ME GO TODO!!" Midoriya yelled. "NO, JUST GO BACK TO SLEEP! WE DON'T NEED THIS! ALSO BAKUGO! YELL ONE MORE TIME AND WAKE US UP I'M NOT STOPPING HIM!!" Todoroki yelled. "Us?!" Yaoyorozu and Uraraka yelled in confusion.