USJ and News

Izuku woke up and did what he normally did, got out of bed, got dressed, ate, and said bye to mom. He began to walk to school and he bumped into Uraraka. "Hey Uraraka! How's it going?" Deku asked. "Great, how about you?" She asked. "Good."

They eventually reached classroom 1A and entered. They talked while more and more people entered. Aizawa came in about a minute later and said, "get your hero suits on. We're going to the USJ, a rescue training place." Everyone did what he said and got on a bus to go to the place.

They got to the USJ and were met my Thirteen. They did the explaining of what the USJ is and stuff. (You've seen how that went) 

A purple misty portal appeared and people came out of it. 'Time to kill all might, wait. Where is he?' One of them thought.

"EVERYONE BACK, THEY ARE VILLAINS!" Midoriya yelled and every student were guarded by the two teachers Thirteen and Eraser Head. "The one with the weird hands in his body thought about killing All Might and then where is he," Midoriya stated pointing his finger at the guy.

"Kirogiri, separate them," Hand man said. The misty looking guy then used his quirk to reparate them. (Mister hand man, don't disintegrate meee)

Izuku was with Tsu and Mineta. They were in the water zone, showing these villains didn't know their quirks, cause Tsu and water mixes well.

They got through that problem due to canon stuff in the anim- forth wall broke. (Three times now)

They were watching the Eraser Head v a bunch of villains and Shitaraki.(yes I went there) 'uhhgg this mission is ruined with All Might not here! Damn it, what do we do?! Just fight and do some damage for a bit, All Might may still come' Shigaraki thought.

Shigaraki saw Tsu, Midoriya, and Mineta and went to attack and decinegrate Tsu's face. He was stopped and Midoriya punched his face not breaking his arm for once.

Shigaraki then punched Izuku and Tsu said "Midoriya! Are you ok?" "Midoriya, huh? Nice to know I've met a pro hero's son. One coming back from the USA too. I shall kill you next, after All Might," Shigaraki said. "He, he's where?! Where is he?!" Midoriya yelled. "Oh yes, and in a conference, he said he'd be returning here, and to work at UA," The light blue haired hand guy said. "N-n-n-NO!! THERE'S A LINE THAT CAN'T BE CROSSED AND YOU JUST CROSSED IT!! YOU HAVE TO BE LYING, RIGHT?!" Midoriya yelled about to have a panic attack. "Oh yes, of course I'm telling the truth, I've no reason to lie," He said.

Midoriya began to have a panic attack. It got to the point where he couldn't hear, feel, or see anything. He eventually passed out and Tsu used her tung to bring him back to her and Mineta.

"What mad him freak out so bad? So bad that he had a panic attack?" Tsu asked wondering. "That guy said something about a pro hero, coming back here?" Mineta said a little worried about his classmate. (Yes, Mineta may be a pervert, but he can be nice sometimes)

*Midoriya flash back*

"How dare you defy me?! You shall be punished!" The tall man yelled before breathing fire at it hitting his own son. His son screamed in pain and he just laughed and said, "that outa teach you, now remember, tell your mother, then I'll hurt you then her." "Y-y-yes s-s-sir," Izuku said while tears of pain still coming. He had to answer otherwise his father would probably slap his burn, he's done it before.

His father bandaged his son so his mother wouldn't get suspicious. The burn was on his back, and it hurt.

*flash back end*

Izuku woke up with a cold sweat, he was laying on the ground and sat up. It looked like the attack was over and people we're being rounded up. He, Tsu, and Mineta were away from the main battle site, so no one got to them yet. "What happened?" Midoriya asked and Tsu snapped her head to look at him. She then said, "great, your awake. You had a panic attack, not sure why. That guy you were battling said something about someone coming from the USA. Anyway, let's get to the main site and meet up with everyone I'm sure they're looking for us." "Y-yeah," Midoriya said remembering what happened.

The three of them walked to the rest of their class and saw the villains were still here, but evacuating. "REMEMBER MIDORIYA, HE'S COMING BACK!! HAHAHA!" Shigaraki shouted retreating into a purple misty portal.

They got away.

"Who's coming back? Deku?" Uraraka said. Izuku stayed wide eyed knowing what will happen when he comes. "Deku? Hello? DEKU!" She shouted getting his attention. "Y-yeah?" He asked. "Who's coming back?" She asked. "S-someone horrible..." Is all he could answer.

Uraraka decided not to ask anymore and just stayed by Deku.

They all had to go home.

*with Izuku*

Izuku walked into his house with a horrified look on his face.

"M-m-mom, i-im home, and I've got horrible news! Father's coming back!" Izuku yelled with "WHAT?!?!" fallowing. His mother then came running and hugged Izuku tightly. "No, he can't, I hope this is some sick joke Izuku," She said. "N-No joke," He answered. "When he comes, act like I never told you, about what he did behind your back," Izuku said. "It's for your safety," He said. "Oh, right, I'll still hate him though," She said in an angry tone. "I know, he's the only one I could ever hate," Izuku said.