Cancelled?!

Todoroki and Midoriya woke up snuggling. "Heh, did we stay like this the whole night?" Shoto asked. "I think so. But I don't care," Izuku said. "Neither do I. But we sadly need to get up," Shoto said getting up. He yawned and the Izuku did too. 'So cute. The cutest of the cutest of the cute,' Shoto thought. "Aww thanks Todo," Izuku said. "Todo?" Shoto asked smiling. "Do you not like it? I could not call you that if you want," Izuku said. "No, I like it," Shoto said.

*time skip at school*

Aizawa came in and said, "The sports festival is cancelled. But we will be getting dorms too, to keep you all safe." Midoriya and Todoroki secretly celebrated. They could snuggle with no possible interruptions. Bakugo and Kirishima were excited as well, for similar reasons, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Aizawa tought class then it was lunch. They all went to lunch and talked. "Todo, I'm excited for the dorms, how about you?" Midoriya asked. "Yeah, agreed," Todoroki said. "Todo?" Uraraka asked kind surprised. Midoriya and Todoroki looked at Uraraka. "Do you just call Todoroki Todo? Deku?" Uraraka asked nicely. "Yeah, why?" Midoriya asked. "Just curious I guess," Uraraka lied. 'Maybe I do like him that way. When he was clinging to Todoroki I could almost feel my heart die,' Uraraka thought. 'I'ma not let Uraraka near my Midoriya if she likes him like I do,' Todoroki thought. 'Possessive much Todo?' Midoriya thought to Todoroki. 'Yes,' he answered. 'Only because I love you,' Todoroki thought. 'Awww I love you too,' Midoriya thought.

"You two having another inner conversation?" Iida asked nicely. "Yeah," Midoriya answered. "Cool, I have fun with that guys," Iida said then went to talking to Uraraka.

'Midoriya. I want to hug you, but I can't,' Todoroki whined in his mind. 'Me too Todo,' Midoriya answered. "Oh, do you think that the teachers will have to talk to our parents about moving into the new dorms?" Uraraka asked. "Well, not me," Midoriya said then looked down. 'It's ok Midoriya. I know it's hard,' Todoroki thought and the realized. 'Midoriya. I never actually officially asked you something. It'll make you happy,' Todoroki thought. 'What's that?' Midoriya asked. 'Will you. Be my. Boyfriend?' Todoroki asked in his mind. 'Of course I will,' Midoriya answered then smiled at Todoroki and he smiled back. "Why are you two smiling so much?" Uraraka asked while smiling a bit. "Inner conversation," Midoriya said. 'And now thanks to that conversation Midoriya is mine!! And I am his!!' Todoroki thought. Midoriya giggled with that thought. "Todo, how do you always make me laugh?" Midoriya asked. "I don't know. I'm magic?" Todoroki answered. "What, I'm so confused," Uraraka said. "So am I, just don't question it," Iida said putting a hand on her shoulder.

Ashido came up to them and grabbed Todoroki and Midoriya. "Come on, you need to see this," She said dragging them. They got to their classroom that was empty, except for them.

"Ashido, is something wrong?" Midoriya asked. "Nope, just need to know, are you two a couple?" She asked smiling widely. "Uhhhhhhh," Midoriya answered. "Oh my gosh. You guys totally are. I ship it," She said. "Please don't tell anyone," Midoriya said. "I'll ask the same of you Ashido. Please don't tell anyone," Todoroki said. "One condition. I get to see you two kiss. I've shipped this ever since you two became friends," Ashido said. "Uhhhh," Midoriya answered while Todoroki faced Midoriya. 'My chance has arrived,' Todoroki thought. 'We're seriously doing this?' Midoriya asked in his mind. 'Yep. Why not?' Todoroki thought then smirked. Todoroki put his hands on Midoriya's face the pulled their libs together for one second then released. Midoriya covered his face that was a blushing mess and Todoroki just smiled. Ashido was freaking out that she saw her favorite ship 'irl' kiss. "TodoDeku is a thing now. I love it," She said leaving the room smiling. "We should get back to lunch," Todoroki said. "Y-y-yeah, s-s-sure," Midoriya answered fallowing Todoroki out the door.

Midoriya was still blushing when they got back to their table. "Hey Deku. Why are you blushing?" She asked smiling. "W-w-well," Midoriya was saying. Midoriya was interrupt by a thought, 'did Deku and Todoroki like, kiss or something? If so, then I'd like freak out inside or something. Also if that is the case, wanted Deku's first kiss, I love him.' It was Uraraka's thought. Midoriya began freaking out. 'Something wrong Midoriya?' Todoroki asked using his mind. 'Uhhhhhhh. Uraraka likes me, and now I'm freaking out,' Midoriya answered. 'She can't have you. Your mine, just like I'm yours,' Todoroki thought. 'I know, don't worry. Your the only one I love in this way,' Midoriya answered. 'Yay,' Todoroki answered. Midoriya and Todoroki stayed silent for a while. The bell rang for the next class.

*Time skip home cause I lazy*

Shoto and Izuku walked in and said hi to Shoto's siblings. They went to their room to get some homework done. Once they got their homework done Shoto trapped Izuku in a hug. It was inescapable, even though Izuku didn't try to escape. He just hugged back. "You want to snuggle?" Midoriya asked and smiled. "Only if its with you," Todoroki answered. They laid down and snuggled. "Hey, you know how we kissed?" Shoto asked. "Ye-" Shoto kissed Izuku, interrupting him. Izuku kissed back and then they just relaxed. "I'm not going to let anyone hurt you," Shoto told Izuku. "Same to you," Izuku answered and snuggled his head against Shoto's chest. "Your so cute. How though?" Shoto asked. "I don't know, but yo-" "Don't say it," Shoto said. 'Your hot then your cold,' Izuku thought to Shoto. "I didn't say it," Izuku said smirking. "True. Got me there. So cleaver," Shoto said. "Aww thanks," Izuku said. "Do you think we'll get individual dorms?" Shoto asked. "With Mineta in our class, yes," Izuku answered. "Ew, don't bring him up," Shoto said. "Sorry," Izuku said then kissed Shoto's cheek. (The one on the face, yeah I saw where y'all minds we're going.... Maybe)

*time skip dorm moving into*