The Mention of Him

Izuku some up, went to school, did his normal. He was in his seat and Uraraka came up to him.

"Morning Deku!" She said loudly. "Morning," Izuku said in a worried tone. "You worried about something?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm worried about what happens when dad gets back," Deku answered. "What hap-" *ding* deku got a message.

He opened the message and stared at his phone in fear. He got a text from his father.

Hisashi: hello son, can't wait to see you in a few days. I'm coming back.

"Deku, who's it from?" Uraraka asked. Deku began to freak out and threw his phone. It, hit, Bakugo. Everyone looked at him. They saw the look of terror on his face, but not only from hitting Bakugo. So Mina Ashido asked, "umm, Midoriya, what's wrong?" After Kirishima stopped Bakugo from attacking and yelling.

"... Nightmares are coming true. The villain wasn't lying. I'm so ganna die," Is all Deku could say, holding his hands over his head, his dead in between his knees. Bakugo went and picked up Deku's phone ,with an angry face, to see what that was about. He looked at the message and said, "well shit. Deku's ganna die." "Why is he going to die?!" Ashido asked. "He's, he's, he's, he's c-coming back. I wish it wasn't true but it is, that villain didn't lie," Deku said sending terror to everyone because they didn't know who. "It's Deku's dumb ass father idiots," Bakugo said. "Ohhh, oh," Everyone said. "He's, a nightmare," Deku said. "Great to know I'm not the only one with a nightmare of a father," Todoroki said, no one heard him. "Sure, he, left when I was young then I was glad, now however, I'm a dead person," Deku said and stopped talking. He began to think of what his father would do. He began to cry but didn't realize, like he doesn't realize when he's rambling.

Bakugo did the unexpected, he did something that snapped Midoriya out of his trance, Bakugo hugged Deku and said, "Damn it, why the hell are you like this?" Everyone was shocked Bakugo did something nice. "Umm Bakugo, you feeling ok?" Kaminari asked. "SHUT UP, I know Deku's horrible dad, I know how bad he is, likely rivaling Endeavor's horrible parenting skills," Bakugo said. "You sure about that?" Todoroki asked. "Got a problem with my judgment IcyHot?!" Bakugo yelled.

Aizawa walked in and saw a bunch if not normal things, except for Midoriya crying. He couldn't say anything until he could.(what my logic shows you people) "umm what's going on?" Aizawa asked. "NOTHING!!" Midoriya shouted in Bakugo's ear. "DAMN IT DEKU!!" he yelled. "S-sorry Kacchan," Midoriya whispered. Bakugo was still hugging Midoriya willingly. "Umm, you guys done with that? Also why is Bakugo hugging Midoriya? That's not normal," Aizawa said in a monotone voice.

"Ummm, not sure Aizawa sensei. I guess something freaked Midoriya out too much, something about a nightmare coming true?" Kaminari said. "Ahh, I assume that nightmare is his father? He mentioned something about his son being terrified of him for no reason, but now I'm not so sure if its no reason," Aizawa said. "He, he's one of the worst people on the planet," Midoriya mumbled. "What did you say Midoriya?" Aizawa asked. "He said that his father is one of the worst people in the world," Bakugo said calmly. "Bakugo, you sure your feeling ok?" Kaminari asked again. "Yes you idiot, I can be nice if I'm tired or really try hard not to want to smash someone's head into a desk, specifically some Pikachu looking ass dude!" Bakugo yelled. 'I prefer to hug Kirishima though,' Bakugo thought, Midoriya heard that thought. He began to giggle a little.

"What's so funny Deku?!" Bakugo yelled. He then realized what he just thought, and Deku's quirk, and had a slight blush. "SHUT UP!!" Bakugo yelled then punched Deku in the face. Deku was now rubbing his cheek where Bakugo punched him. "Bakugo?! Why would you do that?!" Kirishima yelled. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...." Bakugo couldn't think if a good reason. 'What's with him? Why would he punch Midoriya this time? God, my crush is such a hot head' Kirishima thought, Midoriya heard that too and began to laugh. Full on laugh.

"HEY! WHAT YOU LAUGHING ABOUT NOW?!?!" Bakugo yelled. "I'll jump out the window before telling!" Midoriya yelled before getting up and running away. Bakugo got up and chased him. "Ummm should I stop him?" Kirishima asked. "Probably, you know Bakugo. Also you know Midoriya has two quirks, some strength enhancer and mind reading," Kaminari said. "Then what wou-" Kirishima was interrupted by his thoughts. 'Did he read my mind when I said Katsuki was my crush?!' Kirishima thought right after the mind reader himself came running in.

"Yes Kirishima! I did, that's why I was laughi-" Midoriya was interrupted by Bakugo hitting him in the back of the head and sending him across the room. "BAKUGO! STOP BEING SO MEAN TO MIDORIYA!!" Kirishima yelled realizing what Midoriya answered too. "AHHHHH!! SO UNMANLY TO READ SOMEONE'S THOUGHTS MIDORIYA!" kirishima yelled blushing. "It, just, happens," Midoriya said completely ok from the punch. "More importantly, pfft, I'll say no words about it, no need to worry," Midoriya added.

"Anyway, on with class," Aizawa said.

*time skip*

Also there will be a chapter in between this one and the one that is with the time skip, it's just to explain something. Ok, bye.