5 | Yoongi Rejects Namjoon

Beigedecore: Yes, I know, sowwy. But I came up with this spontaneously, and I just had to~ Lol

-

Yoongi groaned as someone shook him. "Hey, Yoongi, wake up! Class is finished!" his friend screamed in his ear.

"What the fuck, Jin?" he glared. He hated it when people interrupted his sleep.

"We have another class next, lazy grandpa," his elder snapped back, sounding like an angry mother. Yoongi would never say that, though. Jin was a man, and he made it clear he liked to be referred to as so. The mint-haired teen shivered in fear. If there was one thing he was afraid of, Jin was that thing.

Suddenly, their interaction was interrupted by an unwelcome person. Ugh. That weird guy, Namjoon. He was very popular, the most popular guy in the school, actually, but, oh, how annoying he was. He even called himself Rapmonster or Rapmon. Seriously, how lame can a person get?

"Hey, Yoongi," he greeted, winking flamboyantly. "Want to skip?"

Jin glared.

Yoongi shook his head. 

"No. Go away." He turned around, shrugging the playboy off with his usual swaeg. Namjoon smirked and blocked the sleep-loving angel like the annoyingly good-looking person he is.

"Aww, come on, why not?"

"Fuc- "

Jin glared at Yoongi again, as though saying, 'You better not say what I think you will.'

Yoongi stopped himself from finishing the sentence and figured out another answer quickly. "If you did your chemistry homework, you'd know."

Namjoon blinked in confusion. "Why are you talking about homework?"

Yoongi tore a page out of his notebook. "Homework was to study chemical relationships."

"...? I don't think we had..."

The mint-blue haired senior shoved the note into Namjoon's face. "The chemical symbols for one such relationship are N for nitrogen and O for oxygen, and because they are unbalanced, they don't bond. Basically, we have NO chemistry."

And then he picked up his book and pen, shouldered his bag and walked off, leaving Namjoon staring in dumbstruck shock. Jin sighed, shook his head, and rushed after the kid.

-

Beigedecore: Wow, Yoongi is so harsh! Lollo~

Yoongi: *Groans* Why. Did. You. Wake. Me. Up. Huh? Answer me!!!

Beigedecore: UHHHHHHH- IT WAS NAMJOON! NOT ME! NOPE, NOT ME~!

Namjoon: *Gulps* *Glares at Beigedecore* Well, see you! *Escapes desperately*

Yoongi: Vote, comment and follow. And then fu-

Jin *Glares*

Yoongi: And then go away.

Beigedecore: Seriously, why do I never get to say the vote comment follow thing!? Yoongi, wai you steal my lines!?