20 | Wait, Namjoon is Doctor Who?

The Doctor strode into the TARDIS, followed by his six friends.

"Joonie, what is this?" Jin asked. "It's bigger..."

"On the inside, right?" he finished, winking. "Welcome to the TARDIS. It stands for Time and Relative Dimension in Space."

The friends nodded dazedly, staring around in awe. The place they were in was different from anything they had ever seen. The room stretched up high, capped with a glass dome that looked up at the buildings rising above them into the blue sky.

Photos of BTS and many, many other people plastered the walls of the room. Hoseok, the most eager to look around and the most sensitive to his friends feeling, was the only one who gave them more than a moment's notice.

Among them, he saw a redhead woman with a slightly large-nosed but otherwise handsome brunette man beside her, a man with a celery broach, a blonde guy laughing crazily; but the last one. It was strange. Other pictures obscured it from view, as though to hide it. Was it a source of shame, but still there out of obligation?

"Who are these people?" Hoseok asked, running his hand over all of the photos.

The Doctor shrugged. "People I've met over the years. I can tell you about all of them."

Yoongi frowned. "Scientists say that humans can only remember and maintain deep relationships with a maximum of around three hundred people. How can you tell us about all of these people?"

Laughing and flicking some switches, The Doctor answered in flawless English, surprising his friends. "It's a good thing I'm not human, then, because that means that research doesn't apply to me. Close the doors, will you?"

Jungkook closed the door quietly and looked back at Namjoon. He met his friend's eyes unfalteringly. "Please."

Flipping a switch, he said, "Of course, Jungkook. Now, hold on! We're going on an adventure! Let's go! Hold on tight!"

The TARDIS began shuddering, shaking as though an earthquake was occurring right inside there. Namjoon grabbed the controls and winked. "Ready?"

The others quickly grabbed onto something and stared back as though he was crazy. And the light from the glass dome was gone, and they looked up to see clouds and blueness and darkness and colours and lightning above them.

The Doctor grinned. It was pure chaos and beauty. 'It's so good to be without burden. The universe is back to a big ball of chaos, and now it's truly free again.'

"Where are we going!?" shouted Jin, who was clutching the console next to him.

"No idea!" the Doctor answered.

Yoongi sighed and gave him a flat stare. "Really?"

"Really!" Namjoon replied. "Why have a destination when you can enjoy the journey!?" He flung one arm up at the dome and then proceeded to fly across the TARDIS until he could grab a pillar near the wall.

"NAMJOON!" they yelled, sighing in relief as he grabbed the pillar.

The TARDIS continued to fly through space, and it was Jin, once again, who managed to hang on and say something. "How do we land!?"

The Doctor hesitated before he said, "Press that button near your elbow when it's time. NO! NOT NOW!"

Unfortunately for them, his warning came too late. They were quite suddenly sent hurtling in another direction until they found themselves somewhere else, on a strange planet.

"Ohhhh, no!" the Doctor groaned as he slid to the floor.

"What is it?" Jimin asked breathlessly, heaving himself up from the floor.

To everyone's surprise but the Doctor's, someone else supplied the answer to his question. "Doctor!" a familiar voice called as immortal fists banged on the TARDIS' door.

"Damn it! Stop abusing my TARDIS!" Namjoon shouted back, pouting. He pulled the door open. "What do you want?" he said.

Taehyung peeked over his shoulder. "Who's that?"

The Doctor sighed. "Meet Captain Jack Harkness."

The man grinned. "You're a k-pop idol now, are you? Didn't see that one coming. You used to have a terrible voice."

"I had an amazing voice for your information!" he retorted. "It was all attractive and cool!"

"Yeah, yeah, keep dreaming, Doctor," Harkness smirked.