3 | When BTS Visits a Fairground Part 1

Beigedecore: And now BTS shall visit a fair~ Yay~

-

The BTS members stared around at the fair.

"Wooow~" all members except Yoongi gasped.

"It's not that great," Yoongi muttered, rolling his eyes.

"Yoongi!" Jin glared.

"Yes, mu- "

"I dare you to finish that," Jin threatened.

"Whatever..."

By then, Namjoon had wandered off with the other members to have fun, and Jin and Yoongi were left at the entrance. Yoongi gulped at Jin's expression.

Ten minutes later, Jin was screaming at Namjoon. Yoongi yawned and stared around, until his eyes suddenly narrowed onto a stand. He was wide awake. He made a beeline to the stall and stared at the person there. "I'm going."

The middle-aged woman gave him a grimacing smile, trying not show her offence to a customer. She took the money he paid and Yoongi, unusually awake, completed the stall game perfectly, all while eyeing a certain kumamon he wanted.

"Congratulations, you won! What would you like?" the stall lady asked.

His gaze locked onto the kumamon, Yoongi pointed and answered, "That one."

The stall lady give him the kumamon and watched in surprise when he hugged it and became sleepy again. Then, she blinked, thinking her senses were fooling her, when six guys came up behind him.

"Yoongi! Don't run off!" Jin scolded. "It's dangerous and I don't want to look for a brat in this carnival!"

"Fuc- "

Jin glared.

"Whatever..."

With that, the group of seven waded through the crowded roadway and to the ride Namjoon and Jin had been trying to shuffle the group towards for the last ten minutes (after finally agreeing on something). Finally, they were in front of the roller coaster. They were about to get on, when Hoseok suddenly shouted, "Don't mind me! I need the bathroom! Bye bye!" and rushed off.

Jin glared at the younger's retreating back and ushered the other childr- members on with Namjoon's help. He glowered at the grandpa, and then stepped on after him.

They waited for the ride to start off.

And then it hit Jin.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" he screamed.

Namjoon shushed him. "Shhh, the ride hasn't started yet.

Jin clammed up and stiffened in his seat. 'Crap. I just realised...'

And then they shot off.

-

Beigedecore: And now they will scream in terror at the scarily fast roller coaster~ Mwahahaha~!

Jin: I hate you.

Beigedecore: *Pouts* You're... you... you!

Taehyung: *Whispers seductively* Don't worry about him, I can be much meaner...

Beigedecore: Eek! *Runs away blushing*

Taehyung: *Smirks slowly at readers* Vote, comment and follow! *Wink*