18 | From Bang to Bakery Part 1

Namjoon: Hey, beigedecore.

Beigedecore: Oh, hi~ You haven't visited the comment section before... I think...?

Namjoon: *Laughs* I have...

Beigedecore: Oh! Yeah~ The last time you were here, I...

Namjoon: Almost got me killed?

Beigedecore: Ahaha... S-SORRY!! *dogeza* YOONGI'S WRATH IS PROBABLY TRAUMATISING!!!

Namjoon: *Flustered for a moment but puts on cool face* Uh, yeah. It's fine...

-

Namjoon vaulted from his bed when he heard the bell ring downstairs, reaching under his pillow for his gun. "Jin! Someone has breached the entrance!"

Just as he realised he didn't have a gun under his pillow, the door opened, and Jin stood there disapprovingly. "It's just a customer, Namjoon. Don't be so loud."

The younger blushed slightly and laughed, scratching his head. "Yeah, yeah. Sorry."

Jin shook his head and patted Namjoon on the shoulder. "Don't worry about it. Even after all this time..."

The younger nodded in agreement. "Yeah..."

-

2 years ago...

-

Jungkook walked along a quiet street in Seoul, humming merrily to himself. He'd just gotten out of school for the year and had the whole vacation to himself - minus the assignments he'd been given for next year, he was reminded.

But he needed some sort of change, a big change, something to commemorate how he'd be in his last year of high school next year. He thought for a while, his feet taking him who knows where, until something finally came to him.

He wanted his image to change, so he would change it completely. He got out his phone and went to search up what he was looking for.

Ta|

Tatto|

Tattoo pa|

Tattoo parlour|

He pressed search.

-

Half an hour later, Jungkook found the tattoo parlour that had become his destination. Ignoring its outer appearance, he opened the door and walked inside.

On one side of the dark themed reception he had entered was a desk with a desktop computer on it and on the other side were a myriad of drawings. So many drawings; plastered all over the walls and on shelves and placed carefully on top of shelves.

He wandered into the veritable treasure trove of detailed tattoos, a look of awe plastered on his face. Once again, he let his feet lead him around until he found himself facing one tattoo in particular.

It was a beautiful and intimidating tattoo, not gothic or gory, but awing in its ferocity. It was a lynx, pouncing on a deer, its beautiful eyes trained on the deer predatorily. The tattoo was large, and the animals stretched out, as though inspired by Chinese zodiac art.

One of the door's he hadn't noted from before opened on the side of the room, and someone walked through muttering to themselves.

"I can feel it..." the male voice said. "Right... here."

The man turned into the aisle and set eyes on Jungkook.

Jungkook turned, like a deer in headlights, and stared timidly, his eyes wide.

"You're just like I thought you'd be!" the young man said with an excited grin.

Jungkook stared at him. How, with all those dark tattoos and piercings, was this man still a smiling, cheerful person? And what was he talking about?

"I'm Jung Hoseok, but you can just call me Hoseok-hyung," he babbled happily. "Here, you want this tattoo, right?" he asked, grabbing the lynx and deer tattoo from the wall and shoving it into his hands.

"Y-yes..." Jungkook mumbled.

The older man squealed. "So cuute~~~"

Jungkook blinked and stared. "What...?"

Suddenly, the man pulled him from the aisles and stood with him in the middle of the shop. "Taehyung!" Jung Hoseok shouted. "Come here!!"

The same door from before opened, and a man stood in the door. Jungkook's breath hitched.

The man's hair stuck up a bit eccentrically and he had more piercings than Hoseok. A lot more. He gave off the vibe of someone who could stare into your soul, do aegyo and still awe, astound and intimidate you despite looking deadly adorable for a few seconds.

The man, Taehyung, in his exotic beauty, obviously became more striking when he actually moved, his head tilted and eyes sparking with interest.

"What do we have here?" he murmured, walking closer. Jungkook's head lowered timidly when the exotic Taehyung's aura reached him. It was so... godly, as if he wasn't born on the same plane, and made the air around him unbearably thick.

The exotic person arrived in front of him, peering down at his profile. He grabbed Jungkook's chin and tilted it so that their lips were almost meeting. Hoseok watched gleefully.

Taehyung stared silently for a while. Jungkook tried to hold his gaze, but his head bent down submissively anyway. The exotic man let him bow his head but still held his chin. Jungkook held his stare shyly from beneath his lashes.

The exotic man smirked and bent his head, brushing his lips against the younger man's softly. "You're mine, alright? As soon as you walked in here, you became mine," he stated, biting the younger's lip sensually.

Trying to suppress a moan and failing, Jungkook nodded and shut his eyes, lost in the sensation.

Hoseok, finally unable to suppress his squeal, let it out. "SO CUUUUUUTE~!!!!"

The moment was ruined.

Taehyung's mouth left Jungkook's, and he stared at Hoseok. "I'll use parlour one," he said.

For someone reason, Hoseok squealed again, louder. "Got it! I have to tell the others!!"

Taehyung just nodded, expressionless, but somehow still breathtaking, grasped Jungkook's wrist and pulled him towards another door.

Jungkook couldn't think of how he got into this position. He just wanted to get a tattoo. What he wasn't bargaining for was a lover and a new life on top of that.

It was just as well he was looking for the change of his life.

-

Beigedecore: KAWAIIIII~~~!!! Also, I have no idea how long this will go for~ XD

Yoongi: Do I get swaeg?

Beigedecore: Yes~

Yoongi: Good. Vote, follow and comment.

Beigedecore: AGHHH! WHy YoU STeAllllALLLllLLL!?!?