7 | What If: BTS Are Ghost Hunters Part 1

Beigedecore: Yayyy~ Today, I'm gonna be doing a 'what if' thingy wingy~ (I know, I like Ghost Hunt, I couldn't help it~)

Yoongi: Use English.

Beigedecore: Hushhhh chillddddddd~!!

-

Jimin bounded up the driveway with a grin. "Wooah! This house is so big!"

"Yeah, it's pretty cool, right?" Jin agreed.

"It'll be interesting to see what's in there..." Namjoon commented, staring at the house. 

It wasn't a mansion, per say, but it was reasonably sized. There were many windows, and the front entrance wasn't too shabby - naturally, that meant the front entrance was very well maintained and made them all feel cheap and poor.

Jungkook gulped. He was already feeling the miserable, depressing aura from outside.

Taehyung grinned. He was an alien. He could handle anything.

Ho Seok stared at his six friends and co-workers. He had a bad feeling about this case...

-

As soon as they stepped inside and looked, Jungkook squeaked and clung to Taehyung, who pulled him into his side comfortingly.

"What can you see? Are you alright?" Namjoon, ever the kind boss, asked.

He shivered. "E-e-everything i-is t-twisted... and th-the people a-are shouting for h-h-help..." By that time, he couldn't handle much more. Fear and sorrow flooded him and he blacked out.

Suddenly, there was tapping as someone descended the stairs. They froze up, and Ho Seok put his fingers to his lips, ready to call on his shiki to protect the others.

To their relief, it was the owner of the house.

The owner immediately saw Taehyung carrying an unconscious Jungkook. "My goodness, is he alright?"

Namjoon nodded casually. "He just needs some rest." 'No need to scare the owner yet.'

The others followed Namjoon's lead and agreed.

"Well, welcome to my house. I am Kyeon Yooheo. I'll take to the room you can use for your equipment," she told them. 

They followed Kyeon-nim through her house and to a set-up room. The woman bowed. "There are four guest rooms through those doors, and a bathroom through there," she told them, pointing to five doors on one wall.

"Thank you, Kyeon-nim," Namjoon said, bowing back to her. "We cannot guarantee our success in this sort of thing, but we will try our hardest."

And so, their adventure began.

-

Beigedecore: That is Part 1~ I will add more parts later, but there will be other scenarios between them! :)

Yoongi: Hmm. Some soft horror. You're less wimpy than I thought you were.

Beigedecore: What sort of comment is that!?

Yoongi: *Shrugs* Vote, comment and follow.

Beigedecore: You thief! Stop stealing my lines!

Yoongi: They aren't your lines if you never say them...

Beigedecore: SHhhhhHHHhhhhhhhHH!