9 | Lazer Force Time!! Part 1

Beigedecore: Let's watch BTS play Lazer Force~!

Yoongi: Ugh... Why...

Jin: Don't complain! Ungrateful grandpa!

Yoongi: Fu-

Jin: *Glares*

Yoongi: Whatever.

Beigedecore: But first, the members have to get Yoongi out of bed...

-

It was a sunny day, and Yoongi was sleeping innocently on his bed.

Until he was woken up by 195 kilograms of human landing on him at the same time.

He grunted in pain and glared at Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Ya! Fuck off."

Jin glared. "Don't swear, Yoongi."

"I don't care. You just jumped on me! Do you know how heavy you are!?" He shoved the three of them off of the bed and caressed his precious Kumamon, making sure it was alright.

"But hyunnng!" Taehyung pouted. "We're going to do Lazer Force! C'mon!"

Yoongi glared at him dead on. "Fuck you." Then he went to sleep.

The other three stared in shock for a moment and then ran out to find Jimin.

-

Jimin watched Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook sprint towards him and knew he was done for.

Jin grabbed his shoulders. "Can you please wake up Yoongi? Please! He just swore at us and told us to go away!"

The poor young jamless boy gulped and nodded. The only thing that kept him going to Yoongi's room was the promise of Lazer Force.

He opened the door quietly and approached the bed unsurely. He knew waking up the mint-haired older boy with force would just anger him, so he tried to think of a way that would work.

Finally, he settled on something.

He went to the kitchen, got some of the leftovers from the meal he had cooked for the other members the night before and reheated it, and then went to Yoongi's room. "Yoongi-hyung," he whispered in the older's ear. "Wake up. There's some meat if you want it."

Yoongi rolled over and stared at Jimin, his Kumamon hugged to his chest. Jimin blushed and looked away from the cute image. The older just stared and seemed to be deciding whether he wanted bed or breakfast more.

Finally, he slowly sat up and went to grab the plate. Jimin pulled it away and made an excuse. "Hoseok said you have to eat outside, hyung..."

The older sat up for a moment and stared again. "Did you make it?"

Jimin nodded. "Yeah, I did..." He smiled shyly.

For a reason that was a complete mystery to Jimin (but not the other BTS members), Suga got out of bed and trailed down the hall after the orange-haired boy.

In the lounge room, the other five members looked up and 'awww'ed quietly while the two walked past.

Jimin put the plate on the kitchen counter and tried to tempt Yoongi into eating quickly. "C'mon, hyung!"

When the older was finally eating, Jimin went to leave the room. He was, unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), stopped by Suga, who grabbed his wrist and yanked him back. "Naughty naughty," the older murmured in a fit of flirty teasing that was perhaps caused by his lack of sleep. "Stay here and wait for your hyung."

Jimin blushed bright red and froze, while the other members who had been watching from the doorway snuck off so that they could squeal without being caught. Except Namjoon.

Jimin's not gonna get those jams.

Confused and flustered, Jimin did what he was told and stood next to Yoongi, pulled against his hyung's shoulder while the older ate his meal with his other hand, all in a sort of tense silence that seemed to be filled with the miasma of Jimin's flustered fluffiness.

When Yoongi finished, he stood up and put his dishes in the sink and then pulled Jimin along to the lounge where the other members were. He eyed them all suspiciously. He knew that been spying on him and Jimin. He just didn't say anything.

"Ya! You got me out of bed on my day off, so it must be important. What is it?" he asked them with a deadpan.

Jin made an explosive sound. "We said what we were doing before!"

"That was when you three idiots jumped on me like oversized dogs and woke me up." The mint-haired boy glowered and pulled Jimin closer, as if he needed a life-sized Kumamon replacement to squeeze the fluff out of so that he didn't kill someone.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin stared in stunned horror at the three of them.

'They thought that would wake him up properly?'

'They have a death wish...'

'Just what... what?'

Jin and Taehyung pouted while Jungkook blushed. "Well..." Jin trailed off.

Yoongi shook his head and walked out, accidentally dragging Jimin with him. "Yah! I'm done with this. Don't wake me up again!"

Namjoon got to his feet quicker than lightning. "Wait! Don't go!"

"Why?"

"We're going to Lazer Force, Yoongi."

"I'm not going."

"Oh, yes you are."

"But- "

"You're going and that's final. Now get changed. And don't make me go in there!" Namjoon ordered.

The Kumamon-loving boy sighed. "Fine. Come on, Jimin."

"What?"

-

Finally, finally, they were ready to leave.

It had taken a while since Jin had been running around trying to find the best ensemble of blue clothes and Yoongi almost fell asleep again about five times. Taehyung and Jungkook had gotten bored and began playing computer games, and Namjoon had tried to get a drink of water. Hoseok shoved him from the kitchen and got water for him instead.

At last, Jimin led Yoongi into the lounge room, and with a light blush, kept trying to pat down a tuft of hair that wouldn't stay down. Yoongi brushed it back and smirked when Jimin glared at the bit of hair that he hadn't been able to smooth down.

Jin rushed out last, wearing a completely blue wardrobe and panicking about how he didn't have any blue sneakers. "Namjoon! Do you have any blue sneakers!?"

Namjoon nodded with a relaxed smile. Everything was going surprisingly smoothly. "Sure, I'll get them. Wait on."

He came back out and gave the older a pair of blue shoes. "Is that good?"

"Yes!" Jin grinned. "Thanks, Namjoonie!"

The older smirked confidently. "You're welcome."

-

Beigedecore: Wow, it takes them a while to get going~

Yoongi: Ugh... why Lazer Force?

Beigedecore: Because it's fun!

Yoongi: Fuck you. *Looks around for Jin* *Shrugs*

Beigedecore: *Crying*

Jin: *Bursts into room* WHAT DID YOU DO MIN YOONGI!?

Yoongi: *Rolls eyes* Nothing. Vote, comment and follow. *Falls asleep*

Jin: *Pats Beigedecore on the back and comforts*