19 | Wait, Namjoon is Doctor Who?

The Doctor smiled to himself after another adventure. After the last regeneration he'd had - which was absolute crap - he'd been gifted with one more regeneration as a reward for saving an entire alien race from destruction.

Now, he had a new body, a new (fake) name and a new life. With some... perks. He walked into the BTS dorms.

Yes, the Doctor's new name and face was from BTS. He was Kim Namjoon.

Jin looked up when he entered. "Oh, hey Namjoon. How did the shoot go?" he asked.

The Doctor grinned his dashing, confident grin. "Great," he said, not referring to the shoot, but to his latest adventure, where he went to Japan in the Edo Period and dealt with demons and rasetsu, which were depending on the power of the Katana of Black Blood to exist. They'd been stealing souls and powering the Katana with them. "Got my blood going."

Jin blinked. "That's good, then." Meanwhile, he wondered how a photo shoot would get his fellow member's blood going.

A few moments later, the Doctor stopped. Jin noticed and asked, "Are you okay? You're being a bit weird today, Namjoonie..."

The Doctor made a split second decision and then shrugged. He turned around, grabbed Jin's hand and pulled him back out the front door. "I'm always weird," he laughed.

Before they could get out, a voice stopped. "Namjoon-hyung? Jin-hyung? Where are you going?"

As soon as the two looked at Jungkook with his way too adorable bunny face, they knew that they would be having another person join them. A few moments later, the other four members joined him.

Yoongi hmphed grumpily. "Wherever you're going, you aren't leaving without us," he said. "And don't lie, I know when you are, Namjoon."

The Doctor laughed. "Aha, okay, okay, okay! Come with me, then."

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"Do I need a reason?" the Doctor asked.

"Yes!" Jimin nodded. "So why?"

The Doctor tilted his head. "Because... fun?"

Yoongi facepalmed and stalked towards them. "Let's just go. You're..."

"Shush," Namjoon said.

Jin nodded to himself. "Yeah. Weird."

Namjoon pouted. "What's weird?"

Yoongi yanked the door open with an emphatic sigh, shutting the other two up. "So, where are we going?"

Namjoon grinned. "On an adventure! Where else?"

The mint-haired rapper stared at him expressionlessly for a moment. "I could be sleeping right now."

"Alright then!" he exclaimed, breaking away from them and jogging over towards the footpath. He touched the air, much to their confusion, until a moment later, the air turned into a blue box. Which was even more confusing.

"Huh...?" Jin was the only one who could articulate something.