2 | The Adorableness of Namjin

Beigedecore: Hiiiiii~ Here is a little one-shot one of my favourite ships! :)

-

Jin hummed as he worked his way through the BTS dorm. It was more of a mess than you would think. He dumped everything he found (that wasn't food) into a basket. He did this once every week, and honestly, you could find all kinds of things in there.

He knew that fangirls often portrayed Taehyung as an alien - it's not like they don't read the fanfiction, who wouldn't? - but Taehyung could be very weird sometimes. He picked up a sheet of paper with a diagram of... some sort of game...? It looked a bit like an assassination plot, really... Probably Taehyung's. He shrugged and dumped it in the basket.

There was a low groan and a thump down the hall. He turned around to see Namjoon thumping his head on the wall and rubbing his eyes. 'Why is he up so early?' Jin thought.

Namjoon turned his head and met Jin's eyes blearily. Jin put the basket on the small side table in the hallway. "Why are you up so early?" He raised his eyebrow. "You're being weird."

Namjoon mumbled something and dragged himself over to Jin, walking past him.

'Rude!' Jin thought. 'That wa- '

Warm arms wrapped around him, pinning his arms to his side, and a weight settled on his left shoulder. He turned his head to Namjoon, who grinned at him sleepily. "Morning, babe."

Jin blushed bright red. "U-uhh... G-good m-m-m-morning..."

He shivered when Namjoon huffed. Was he laughing!?

Before Jin could act on his annoyance, the leader buried his face into his neck and hummed contentedly. The older's face reddened more.

Jin thought the older was sleepy and delirious.

Namjoon was very much awake.

-

Beigedecore: Soo~ Was that cute~? It was adowwable~

Yoongi: I'm sick.

Jin: Shut up, lazy grandpa!

Beigedecore: *Ushers them out of room* Don't fight, children~

Yoongi and Jin: *Bickering*

Beigedecore: Now, I finally get to say it! Vo-

Fan-Portrayed Taehyung: VOTE, COMMENT AND REVIEWWW~ DON'T WORRY MY SNAKE ALIENS, WE SHALL ONE DAY TAKE OVER!

Beigedecore: AAAAAACCCCCHHHHHHHHHH! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!?!?!?