Author's Note and Questions

Sooooooo, it's finally all over!!

I just have to say a huge thank you to everyone who has read both stories, and an even bigger THANK YOU to all you lovely readers who have been with me for every update and have inspired me with all your lovely and insightful comments.

I can't even begin to describe how much I have enjoyed this story and the characters in them. I feel like they are a part of me now. And every time I was due to update, I couldn't wait to post the chapters for you. It was amazing to see how some of you would begin reading just seconds after I'd updated.

And to everyone who posted a comment:

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!! Believe me, it means everything to an author to have a comment as they are like little nuggets of gold. Please go and show your support to other authors as you really make a huge difference.

And on that note, I would be really thrilled if you would offer me some feedback. 

Here are some questions for you......  If you could take the time to even leave a comment next to just one I would be extremely grateful!

 Who was your favourite character?

Who do you wish you'd seen more of?

What did you think of the ending?

How did you feel after the ending of Touch Me?

What was your favourite part?

Was there anything that you would have changed?

Was there anything that could have been improved?

Which couple was your favourite?

Were there any questions about the story that weren't answered?

I've been thinking about another book in this series. If I did, should it be focused on Percy or Jamie?

Is there anything else you'd like to comment on?

Anyway, I think I've gone on for long enough now, so all that's left for me to do is say a very fond farewell.......until the next time.....

(Please keep this story in your reading list and I will update it with information on my next publication)

Love to you all,

Jinglebean  

xxx