2-Roadtrip

I sit down at a table in my favorite coffee shop and open my laptop. I'd convinced a guy to buy it for me once and then bolted. So technically, I didn't steal it. I try my best to avoid stealing.
  I take a sip of my green tea and begin my work. I open the folder with my records in it and spread them across the table in front of my laptop. I pick up the first one that I'd glanced at in the hospital. I continue reading:
Name- Mills, Audrey
Birth Location- Unknown
Diagnoses- Concussion
Additional Notes- Found in the woods. Tested DNA matched Mills, Regina
  "Regina Mills..." I mumble under my breath. I scan the other papers quickly, but they don't give any more information of my birth mother, which makes sense since they were only from one visit. So I go on my laptop.
  After hours of scouring the internet, I finally come up with the information I need. Regina Mills is the mayor of Storybrooke, Maine.
  I slam my laptop shut and gather my things. Taking my laptop and files in one arm and my green tea in my other hand, I glance back at the coffee shop, wondering if this is my last time.
  The drive to Storybrooke is ten hours. I get gas, buy an iced tea from the gas station, and get on the road.
  "Damnit, I can't see anything!" I shout in exasperation. It's midnight, and I still have my glasses on. "Screw this..." I pull off my glasses. Better safe than dead. I've finally reached the state Maine, but I still have an hour before I get to Storybrooke. My drive this far was pretty boring, just music and tea. I haven't slept in twenty-four hours, but at this point I'm too anxious to sleep. I won't be able to sleep until I arrive.
  And then I hear the sirens.
  "Oh shit! I have a seat belt, I'm two miles under speed limit, I'm driving safely... what the hell!" I shout. I nervously pull my car over. I see that it's a policeman, and before I can think he taps on my window.
  "Hello, officer. Is there a problem?" I lean on the ledge of my window and smirk. I've gotten really good at getting out of really bad situations.
  "Um, aren't you a little too young to be driving?" He asks nervously. I panic inside, but decide it's better not to lie.
  "If fifteen is too young, then I guess I am..." I sigh dramatically.
  "You're fifteen? Do you have your license?" He asks suspiciously. I pretend to look around my car.
  "Hm, you know, I don't. But, I do have my medical records, if you can use that. For my age, of course" I bat my eyelashes. My words almost seem to be some sort of charmspeak, as everything I say he buys.
  "Let me see them," He demands. I pull them out of my glove compartment and shyly hand them to him. He reads them over carefully and then shoves them back into my hands.
  "Everything okay?" I ask innocently.
  "What are you doing out here on the highway alone?" He asks.
  "My father's birthday is tomorrow and my mother and I wanted to get him a cake in the shape of a heart. Unfortunately, she's sick so she couldn't drive and the only place that sold the heart cakes is two hours away from us at a bakery in New York. So I had to go, but they messed up our order! As soon as I got there they told me they never received our order. So now I'm just driving home," I pout. I've gotten really good at convincing lies.
  "I'm very sorry. But be careful, the driving limit without supervision is sixteen. You seem to be a very careful driver, so I'll let you go. Just stay safe, alright, Audrey?" He asks me. I have to conceal my surprise that he let me off the hook for doing something illegal. I don't know how my words put guys in a trance, but I'm thankful for it.
  "Deal. Thank you so much officer-" I glance at his badge, "Jamie." He nods and gets back in his car. I take a deep breath of relief. I can't believe I got through that. I put my medical files back in my glove compartment and start my car back up, driving back on the road to Storybrooke.