13-Stay

I squirm uncomfortably against the trunk as my shoulders are pinned to it.
  "Why are you doing this?" I ask Felix breathily. He laughs.
  "Neverland isn't supposed to be for girls. But since Pan said we can't kill you, why not have some fun?" He says viciously before roughly forcing his lips against my own. His hands wander my body until they reach somewhere they shouldn't be. He drags his kiss off my lips and down my jaw.
  "Please... stop..." I struggle to break free of the bonds restricting my hands. Tears pour out of my eyes in fear and frustration.
  "Now why would I do that?" He asks against my skin.
  "Because this isn't right..." I throw my head back.
  "Neither is girls in Neverland," He says malevolently before pressing his lips back on mine. I feel hot salty tears pour down my cheeks in rivers. But then, Felix releases me. I dare to open my eyes and more tears fall out as I see Peter beating the shit out of him. I jump over my bound hands and pull the knife off my leg. I quickly cut the ropes and rush over to Peter.
  "Stop! Please!" I plead and attempt to pry him off of his right hand man. He ignores me and continues to attack him. I'm at a loss for what to do... I'm helpless.
  "Peter..." I whisper and grab his bicep. He finally looks into my eyes. I can see the fear and anger in his eyes. He swallows and gets up off of the unconscious Felix.
  "Are you okay? Did they... oh my gosh, look at your legs... they need to-"
  "No! No. Just leave him. Please," I beg. He nods, looking defeated.
  "We need to get back to the treehouse. Are you okay to walk?" He asks me.
  "Yes, I think so-" I collapse as I attempt to take a step forward. Peter silently sweeps me off my feet and transports us back to his treehouse. He walks over to the bed and sets me down, pulling the covers and my lilac blanket over me.
  "I'm so sorry, Audrey. I shouldn't have left you alone. I can't believe Felix did that..."
  "Hey," I say, tilting his chin up to look me in the eyes. "It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself. I grew up on the run, that wasn't the first creep I've kissed. I'm okay," I reassure the green-eyed boy in front of me.
  "But if I hadn't left you, that wouldn't have happened," He argues.
  "Peter, it's okay. I'm okay. You had to do what you have to do. Don't worry about me. Please," I beg him. He nods, giving into my pleading.
  "But get some sleep. You need it," He tells me. I sigh, but obey.
  However, three hours later, I wake up again sobbing uncontrollably in Peter's arms.
  "Shhhh, it's okay. You're safe. I promise," He whispers as he holds me.
  "Oh, Peter, it's awful! My birth mother, claiming to be some Evil Queen, locked me in an asylum, and I'm all chained up as she tells me how worthless I am! And I can't do anything! I'm helpless!" I weep into his arms.
  "It's just a dream. It's over now. Shh, it's okay. I promise you, Audrey. I'll protect you. It's alright. You're okay," He whispers more consoling things into my ear. He presses a kiss to my temple. "Can you try to get some more sleep?"
  "No... no I don't want to go back to that hell..." I cry. Peter hugs me tighter.
  "It's okay, Audrey. I promise you that Evil Witch won't lie a hand on you. I'm right here. I can protect you. And I will," He swears. I look up into his eyes. They're full of promise. He wouldn't dare let me down.
  "O-okay..." I trail off. Peter begins to get up but I grab his arm. "Wait!" He stops and looks at me.
  "What's wrong, love?" He asks, confused.
  "Can you... stay?" I whimper helplessly. "Please..." Peter nods and climbs into the bed beside me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he rests his around my waist. We both slowly drift off to sleep together, hearts beating in sync.