36-Leaking Through

"Get Pan. I need to talk to him," I order Jack. He gives me a nervous look.
  "Are you sure?" Jack confirms. I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest.
  "Yes, I'm sure. I wouldn't ask you to do it if I wasn't," I retort sassily. He puts his hands up to mock surrender and exits the tent to track down my request.
  Obviously, Pan is one of the last people I'd like to see right now. That's no secret. But there's something I need to do that only he can assist me with. I don't really have a choice of who else to ask.
  "Audrey, I'm so glad you're okay! I need to tell you-" He begins, rushing into the tent. He must've been waiting nearby. Not surprising, considering he'd protect me with his life.
  "Shut up and sit down," I cut him off. I don't have time for more lies. He closes his mouth reluctantly and takes a seat on the edge of the cot. "I need your help with something."
  He looks, actually, surprised. He turns his head and looks up at me with his big green eyes that he knows I can't resist. He cocks his eyebrows as if to ask, are you sure? You really need my help?
  "Yes, you idiot, I need your help. I wouldn't have asked for it if I didn't," I reply to his nonverbal question.
  "Sorry, I just can't imagine you needing my help." I can tell he's trying to kiss-up, saying I'm strong enough to handle myself and whatever. I can also tell that he knows I'm getting irritated. "Audrey, I'm just trying to make sure you don't hate me. What do you need? I'll help you with anything you need-"
  "Magic," I reply without hesitation. I can almost feel Peter leaking through. He rambles when he's nervous. But I can't let my guard down.
  He chuckles. "I've already taught you everything about Neverland's magic-"
  "I'm not talking about Neverland's magic." I continually cut him off.
  "Darling, I'm afraid you have to be born with that-"
  "I was. Don't pretend you didn't know. I know you went to Rumplestiltskin to find out why he wanted me. And I know why he did now."
  Pan looks genuinely confused. I groan and roll my eyes.
  "Don't tell me you're not the only liar on this island. I can't take this anymore..." I drop my head into my hands.
  "Audrey..." Peter reaches over and lifts my chin. "The lies will end soon. But until then, Rumple told me he wanted you because he owes Regina."
  "Well, he lied. Being Regina's daughter, I already possess magic. Powerful magic, according to Baelfire. But, I don't know how to use it," I explain. He smirks and leans back smugly.
  "So you want me to teach you?" He asks, mocking an arrogant tone. I can't hold back a giggle. "There's that beautiful smile I've missed so much."
  I bite my lip and try to keep from blushing.
  "Just help me with my powers, Peter. Please."