39-Captain Guyliner

"Emma? Emma!" Baelfire continues to shout. I solemnly look back and forth, searching hopelessly for the rest of the crew. I huff and blow a piece of hair out of my eyes. I'm about to give up when I hear a muffled voice ahead of us. Baelfire turns to me. "You heard that, right?"
  I shake my head vigorously. Baelfire begins sprinting in front of me, and I follow closely at his heels. We both scream Emma's name repeatedly, until the muffled noises become clear calls.
  "Neal!" I can hear Emma shouting desperately. We dart between trees and weave in and out of the obstacles in the jungle. Emma's voice continually grows louder.
  We turn a final corner and I watch Baelfire nearly fall into Emma's arms. I smile upon seeing their reunion. It feels like I'm witnessing true love. If only I knew what that was.
  It takes me a while to notice Regina staring at me with glassy eyes. I turn my head down in attempt to conceal my longing for motherly love.
  "Um, Regina? Care to introduce us?" A woman with short brown hair and a bow slung across her back asks with her arms crossed. Regina wipes her eyes and clears her throat.
  "Charmings, this is Audrey. My... um... my-"
  "Her abandoned daughter. Pleased to meet you," I drop in on the conversation and hold my hand out to the woman. She looks slightly uncomfortable and nervous, but shakes my hand anyway.
  "Snow," She smiles. I turn to the tall blonde guy next to her. He has his arm around her, so I assume him to be her significant other.
  "David," He says and shakes my hand. I send him a smile as well. I glance over at the man standing behind them. He's tall with dark hair and dark eyes. I look down to his hands hanging at his sides, only to see that his left hand has been replaced by a hook.
  "Ah, so you're the infamous Captain Hook," I charm. He raises an eyebrow.
  "And how might you know that?" He asks defensively. I scoff.
  "I looked at your left hand. You're fairly popular amongst children back in my world, you know," I tell him. "Your look's a little different though."
  "So I've heard. How do we know she's to be trusted?" He asks no one in particular, but I assume the question's aimed towards Baelfire. Or possibly Regina.
  "She's my daughter-" Regina steps in defiantly only to be interrupted.
  "That you abandoned. Where did she even come from? She didn't come to the island with us, so she must've been here before. She's probably a spy working for Pan-"
  "Woah, woah. Hang on, Captain Guyliner," I put my hands up to stop him. I hear Rumple mutter to Regina "she really is your daughter" and I have to hold back a laugh. "What makes you think I'm with Pan? Why would you assume that? Did you ever think maybe I was trying to escape?" I shoot him down with questions. He simply rolls his eyes.
  "Pan's shadow only takes boys. That means you must've come here willingly, and why would you try to escape a place you tried to go?" Hook presses.
  "I didn't come here willingly. I washed up on shore unconscious. I've been stuck here ever since-"
  "And in that time you must've been with Pan. If you weren't, he would've killed you-"
  "Back off, pirate. I've known her since she was a little girl. If she was dangerous, I wouldn't have brought her here," Baelfire sticks up for me. I give him a grateful smile. Hook growls.
  "One step out of line and I'll sink my hook into her heart." The blood drains from my face.
  "I can already tell we'll be best friends," I sass nervously. He glares at me but turns his attention towards Tinkerbell.
  I'm off the hook. Ironically.